Biggest meltdowns on Exhale?

Lorenzo

13 minutes ago, Britisahuman said:

Oh my god 

but Martha is right 

then better no M&G’s if she can’t take it 

Just now, Britisahuman said:

Sometimes I feel angry when I hear and see stories like this with Martha!

a lot of people went through much trauma and are even very poor people ...

i find it not ok when that story really happened like Martha told here .

when B isn’t so professional anymore because of her anxiety or whatever ...she and her team cannot do these M&G’s .Point .

And Britney has also to understand the people here which are spending a lot of money and a dream is gonna come true for these fans !!!

I don’t know this isn’t the Britney who has empathy with others she only thinks of herself and ok now we all know she was forced to do this Meetings I think 

but she always says she is strong and gets what she wants ....why not at this time saying NO to make these meetings ...

already earlier she could have said no I can’t take it anymore to her team?

i don’t understand this whole mess really it is too sad everything the last years with her going on :(

Marta ******** assaulted Britney and therefore she got kicked out lol. It’s that simple :bedtime: I don’t understand why some people are making such a big deal out of it 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Oh yeah I kinda knew about this but I mean, for as long as I’ve been here, there have been multiple rumors and when they didn’t turn out to be true no one really had a huge meltdown, I mean yeah there were some minor meltdowns but nothing particularly huge. Also was this meltdown only among Exhalers or among the entire fanbase? Because other than Exhale, a great part of the Army is on Twitter or ATRL 

i think he also sourced other places to back his statement up and then it went downhill

I remember laughing the whole time :orangu:, it was so blown out of proportion but it was hilarious too

3 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Marta ******** assaulted Britney and therefore she got kicked out lol. It’s that simple :bedtime: I don’t understand why some people are making such a big deal out of it 

Hang on a second. No she did not.

Stop throwing that accusation around so lightly. Martha touched her back for a photo and Britney acted up. 

I remember when Piece Of Me started and people were really upset, complaining that it was FF 2.0, the wigs, the costumes, her painted on abs, that the coreography wasnt as good as seen in IABJ etc

but the biggest one I've witnessed was the desert performance. Everyone expected Britney to perform live on tv for the first time in years. There was a lot of anger towards Britney and Jordan for a long time after that

I was not a member yet, but the Desert performance was a huge meltdown.

The biggest one I remember was of course the Make Me... official video and the related topics. There was one with an Exhaler promising that Britney would release the original video around her 2016 MTV VMAs performance. She never did and the Exhaler never came back.

:gimmemoar:

There were also small meltdowns for Apple Pie (rumoured song) and the Pretty Girls video.

I think the Desert Performance was the best one

The replace songs with Wig was kinda funny :gimmemoar:

Some people had a meltdown with the pre-recorded Pretty Girls performance at BBMA 2015, as if the 2001 and multiple other performances weren't pre-recorded too :beynah:

Make Me... video :wontcry: that was horrible

And of course #FreeBritney but that's on its own league 

There’s two I’ll never forget

First is The Domination Announcement. I remember all the speculation of a new album, a live performance, new interviews etc. Then Britney turned up, walked the red carpet for 20 seconds and then left without saying a word. Exhale even crashed that night. 

The second is a small meltdown but its when we had all the Apple Pie rumours. Britney was posting Apple emojis on IG, there were alleged snippets, she was seen filming something with her dancers. Low and behold she was just releasing the My Prerogative perfume. 

1 minute ago, MyQueenBritney said:

There’s two I’ll never forget

First is The Domination Announcement. I remember all the speculation of a new album, a live performance, new interviews etc. Then Britney turned up, walked the red carpet for 20 seconds and then left without saying a word. Exhale even crashed that night. 

The second is a small meltdown but its when we had all the Apple Pie rumours. Britney was posting Apple emojis on IG, there were alleged snippets, she was seen filming something with her dancers. Low and behold she was just releasing the My Prerogative perfume. 

I still laugh at the fact that they used that fanmade megamix from youtube for the parade lol 

I've been on here since 2012 and by far the biggest meltdowns were the desert performance and when the Make Me video came out and we found it wasn't the one filmed originally. I remember some fans threatened to cancel their preorders of Glory because they hated the video so much. 

The Domination cancellation was a bit of a meltdown too, some people on here actually accused Britney of lying about her father being sick, but that was before the whole Free Britney thing happened.... 

Oh and not forgetting the Domination announcement, but that was badly organised.

Was there really that much of a meltdown when the original Make Me video leaked online last year? I feel like most fans were really happy to finally see it, while obviously disappointed it never got an official release. I'm not sure if Free Britney is meant to be a meltdown too as most fans here are concerned about Britney? 

I also remember lots of meltdowns about POM (mainly Britney's dancing and singing, the costumes, the wigs she wore when the residency first kicked off, the M&Gs etc.), there was also meltdowns over the Asia dates in 2017 and the POM tour the following year because I think fans were expecting something different to the residency (when that had never been promised lol). And going back even further, X Factor in 2012 (mainly other Britney's outfits and behaviour on the show, and the ratings too, the first episode clashed with The Voice and The Voice had more viewers).

Also I wasn't on here in 2011 but there was also meltdowns about the Femme Fatale Tour and the M&Gs, but a lot of the old threads have been deleted.

Archived