Biggest meltdowns on Exhale?

Lorenzo

I only joined in late 2018 so the only meltdowns I’ve witnessed where the Domination cancellation, which could be considered a minor meltdown and when #FreeBritney started. I often hear about the desert performance drama but I’m still not quite sure what the whole drama was about lol 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

I also haven't been on Exhale that long, but the biggest meltowns that I can remember are #FreeBritney (1000+ pages) and the "Make Me..." original video leak (80+ pages).

Oh yeah the “Make Me...” video leak too but I feel like it was a minor meltdown along with Domination cancellation, meanwhile #FreeBritney was pretty big, iirc Exhale even crashed a few times because there were too many people browsing and the thread, which is still active, ended up with thousands of pages 

I have been frequenting Exhell since its Glory ;) days, only officially joined in 2014 though. I would say that I am somewhat of a seasoned meltdowner at this point.

Make Me music video... This is the number one meltdown for me. The day that wretched cackling hyenas official video came out and I died a little inside that day and haven't fully recovered since, bless my heart

Domination Cancelation

Free Britney

Britney's scissor happy ways (RIP meet and greet carpet :sobbing:)

Her wigs

Desert performance

Myah Marie

Apple Pie

Pretty Gorillas music video

Perfume music video scrap

Famos

Countless others and I eagerly await the inevitable next one :crying4:

14 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I have been frequenting Exhell since its Glory ;) days, only officially joined in 2014 though. I would say that I am somewhat of a seasoned meltdowner at this point.

Make Me music video... This is the number one meltdown for me. The day that wretched cackling hyenas official video came out and I died a little inside that day and haven't fully recovered since, bless my heart

Domination Cancelation

Free Britney

Britney's scissor happy ways (RIP meet and greet carpet :sobbing:)

Her wigs

Desert performance

Myah Marie

Apple Pie

Pretty Gorillas music video

Perfume music video scrap

Famos

Countless others and I eagerly await the inevitable next one :crying4:

12 minutes ago, Catalin said:

The iconic desert performance and the scrapped Make Me video.

Can someone detail what happened with the desert performance? Like I kinda know happened but I still don’t understand why the meltdown was so huge :demi: also when did y’all find out about the Myah mess? 

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Y’all remember marta :orangu:

Yeah I do lol and I still think about it omg. I remember the video popped up on my YouTube and after watching it I checked Exhale (I still wasn’t a member but I was lurking at the time). However was it a huge meltdown? Like did Exhale crash and stuff? 

The desert performance BY FAR is the biggest meltdown this forum has ever seen. :airpls:

I mean even #FreeBritney caught on fire in the course of a few days 

But I will NEVER forget the desert performance and hundreds of "I'm unstanning" threads. :akii:

51 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Can someone detail what happened with the desert performance? Like I kinda know happened but I still don’t understand why the meltdown was so huge 

long story short, Jordan posted about Britney performing on GMA at her 2013 appearance with the residency confirmation, she hadn't performed for about 2 years at that point, and then it never happened

britneyentrima4cm3.gif

6 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

long story short, Jordan posted about Britney performing on GMA at her 2013 appearance with the residency confirmation, she hadn't performed for about 2 years at that point, and then it never happened

britneyentrima4cm3.gif

Oh yeah I kinda knew about this but I mean, for as long as I’ve been here, there have been multiple rumors and when they didn’t turn out to be true no one really had a huge meltdown, I mean yeah there were some minor meltdowns but nothing particularly huge. Also was this meltdown only among Exhalers or among the entire fanbase? Because other than Exhale, a great part of the Army is on Twitter or ATRL 

Sometimes I feel angry when I hear and see stories like this with Martha!

a lot of people went through much trauma and are even very poor people ...

i find it not ok when that story really happened like Martha told here .

when B isn’t so professional anymore because of her anxiety or whatever ...she and her team cannot do these M&G’s .Point .

And Britney has also to understand the people here which are spending a lot of money and a dream is gonna come true for these fans !!!

I don’t know this isn’t the Britney who has empathy with others she only thinks of herself and ok now we all know she was forced to do this Meetings I think 

but she always says she is strong and gets what she wants ....why not at this time saying NO to make these meetings ...

already earlier she could have said no I can’t take it anymore to her team?

i don’t understand this whole mess really it is too sad everything the last years with her going on :(

Archived