Pete Davidson skull drags Ariana Grande: "My Career would be over if I painted myself brown"

Jordan Miller

• Leader

OOP! Pete Davidson touched on his relationship with Ariana Grande in his new Netflix stand-up special Pete Davidson: Alive From New York. 

He actually didn't plan on mentioning her in his stand-up, but after he discovered she their relationship together a "distraction," all bets were off. :mhm:

"She has her songs and stuff and this is what I have," he said. "You're like, 'Pete, this isn't fair. You're airing out dirty laundry. How could you do that? Where did she say this stuff? To her friends in the confidence of her own home?'" he said. "No, she said it on the cover of Vogue magazine." :ohi:

"Can you imagine if I did that?" continued the comic. "My career would be over tomorrow if I spray painted myself brown and hopped on the cover of Vogue magazine and just started ******** on my ex." :duh:

He continued, "Can you imagine if I did that ****? Like, 'Yeah, I was just ****ing her because I was bored and then Fortnite came out.'" :fakewow:

What do we think ladies? Does he have a point? :bang:

ariana-grande-pete.jpg

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It's an alternate universe, a white popstar steals from black artists, and sprays herself a very deep shade of tan.

She avoids cultural appropriation comments because her songs sound the same.

....wait no, that's this universe.

Thank you! I've always said "don't you dare stan Ariana and then come at me with some appropriation bullshit from other artists when homegirl is literally a walking appropriation." Just because you have black songwriters and color yourself dark doesn't make you street. I get very tired of selective acknowledgment. 

Isn't that what all "female writers/artists" do though? That's how they make their money. Go out with a famous dude , break up , then write your feelings and opinions on a piece of paper and air it all out to the world through " art" . 

Taylor's career is soley based on her fueds , even her last music video is a statement about that scooter guy. 

I don't know but i've always liked how britney always avoids doing that , it just showcases that she takes her job seriously. She did a song as a reply and case was closed , not to mention i'd be all in on a whole album directed at JT. Man i'd live for that. 

Archived