Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

2 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know you'r side piece ?:haha:

BTS

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Omg I love you! :haha:  ❤❤❤

Same. I saw Paris on vinyl via Twitter and wanted it but I don't have a vinyl player. :bcutelaugh:

I'll put her back to #2 if you start catching up to her new music. :plzney:

There's only six of them. ALL BOPS, I swear. ❤ Her music is just so consistently good. Even if they're just random droplet singles, if you sum them all up, it's better than most of our faves'. She's the only artist that I playfully refer to as Queen of Pop. It's a joke because I respect Madonna but its also not a lie tbh. I don't even call Britney that. :shhh: and I don't call Rihanna anything. :ririshade1:

Paris is Queen :bigtime: ❤

Okay, I will check out her newer music just for you. Besides Good Time and Best Friend's *** what else should I listen to?  I'm flopping over here.

1 hour ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

Yes the vinyl for Paris is due out sometime in March I will for sure be getting me a copy.

Oh, it's not out yet!  That's good news. Time to save my coins.

1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

Yesssss. Hello fellow Paris stans. Happy to see there's a few of you on here :kiss: 

Hi love!  Glad to see that you will also be on the right side of history!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

Okay, I will check out her newer music just for you. Besides Good Time and Best Friend's *** what else should I listen to?  I'm flopping over here.

Just for me? Oh stop. ❤

Yasss! Already! The taste! 🌟 Those two are my absolute faves from the bunch. Also check out Come AliveHigh Off My LoveI Need You, and Lone Wolves. I'm officially declaring Paris to once again be my #2 so you better check out those songs now. Stop being a :flop: It doesn't you. ;)

37 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Just for me? Oh stop. ❤

Yasss! Already! The taste! 🌟 Those two are my absolute faves from the bunch. Also check out Come AliveHigh Off My LoveI Need You, and Lone Wolves. I'm officially declaring Paris to once again be my #2 so you better check out those songs now. Stop being a :flop: It doesn't you. ;)

Only for you my love. ;)

By the way, if you have access to Tubi (a TV app,) you can stream the whole series of The Simple Life on demand. It’s pretty dope because it’s free to download and use. 

• Love 1

Once I heard the bell ring it has been and will always be Britney *****. No lie I’ve been a fan since she came out (hi Mall performances). Once I saw the Princess of pop premiere Oops on her Crazy 2k tour I was glued. Even when Xtina came around I stanned...when Avril Lavigne came out I still stanned. When Brit broke up with JT and the world hated her...stanned. When she got married...stanned.

I was a telemarketer when she shaved her head and we had tvs with the news on by our cubicles. I told the lady on the phone line to stfu so I called watch the news about what had just happened. People on lunch break talked smack and I stood up for Brit...people thought I was crazy. Still stanned though lol.

Long story short - no pop star has or will take my stan card. I lost my virginity to breathe on me and made out with a guy in the backseat of his car while toxic blarred. Brit and I go too far back to turn around now. 

I will give honorable mentions to Beyonce, Rihanna and...thats it lol.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
9 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I was a telemarketer when she shaved her head and we had tvs with the news on by our cubicles. I told the lady on the phone line to stfu so I called watch the news about what had just happened. People on lunch break talked smack and I stood up for Brit...people thought I was crazy. Still stanned though lol.

How dare she interrupt,a historic moment was taking place.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

While Knee is on hiatus I started getting into Beyoncé 

Yes honestly Beyoncé is the best performer of this generation, it used to be Britney but well you know. The only thing is that Britney's music was always better than Beyonce's in my taste.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

No one has ever really been so big enough to draw my attention away from Britney. I’m too obsessed with her, plus I can enjoy multiple artists at the same time. I love me some GaGa and Madonna though. I co-stanned when Jeffree Star was making music back then. He’s honestly only the other person I could have split my attention along with Britney. His entire vision was so genius, like full on MTV Pop Star Fantasy. I wish he would have had greater success, he coulda gotten really big but then Akon tanked. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I always say that she invented Kim too! :mhm:  

You should definitely switch her back to #2; she has earned it.  I haven't gotten on board with a lot of Paris' newer music, but I stan her first CD.  I saw on twitter that someone had it on vinyl!  Kinda want it even though I have no way of playing a vinyl, ngl.  

OMFG!! Back in January Urban Outfitters pressed it on metallic gold VINYL! But it’s $35!!  :orangu: So iconic, every song is a Supreme Bop.  :queenflopga:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/paris-hilton-paris-limited-lp

so expensive :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Only for you my love. ;)

By the way, if you have access to Tubi (a TV app,) you can stream the whole series of The Simple Life on demand. It’s pretty dope because it’s free to download and use.

Oh no... ❤ This feels so right... it makes me wanna...  you came like the sun, breaking through the clouds, and I found you're what I couldn't live without~ with you I feel the other half of my heartbeat, i'm complete~ :sendinglove:

rik is gonna kill me. :haha:

Oh. I just checked. Downloading it now. Omg thank youuu love youuu ❤❤❤

• Love 1