Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

Whilst nothing will ever make me leave Britney, my side piece always has and continues to be Rihanna. I became a Britney Stan fairly recently within the last 5 years. Before then, Rihanna was all I cared about. Brit came and made me kinda move on from Rih but shes still my #2 although she’s gonna start falling down the ranks if we don’t get r9 anytime soon! 

It is worth saying tho that since the ray of light that is Britney Spears has entered my life...nobody EVER will knock her off the top spot. 

• Like 1
16 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know you'r side piece ?:haha:

Never . 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

the only force that almost made me leave Britney was Blackout, but I was like, ok ok , I'll wait for the next album, and thankfully we got Circus so I didn't have to stop stanning for her

It's good that you stayed. Exhale is better with you here. We could really use someone who stans Pokemon. Also, she made it worth your while by giving you her most personal album ever, Britney Jean. ❤

ash hug GIF

• Like 1
12 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

OMFG!! Back in January Urban Outfitters pressed it on metallic gold VINYL! But it’s $35!!  :orangu: So iconic, every song is a Supreme Bop.  :queenflopga:

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/paris-hilton-paris-limited-lp

so expensive :wontcry:

That’s the most expensive one I’ve seen on their site. Even Blackout was less than that at $25. 

Oh well, since I can’t support Britney’s vinyls I may just snatch it up. 

• Love 1

i listen a lot of pop music right now. all the new songs like Bad, Rare, Physical. I enjoy them. I am just not in the age then u can stan some of this new artists like it was years ago  when i started staning for Britney.

i also like Jennifer Lopez-for being self made woman-it's so much better to be her fan she is always doing smth-so i am gonna say if Britney is out of the biz -that is good for her if  it's her decision  I'll be fine watching smth from Jlo.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

the only force that almost made me leave Britney was Blackout, but I was like, ok ok , I'll wait for the next album, and thankfully we got Circus so I didn't have to stop stanning for her

:unreal: you don't like Blackout ?

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's a Water-type Pokémon :P but, I hadn't really thought about it.

I mean, I like Jynx, Articuno, Alolan Ninetales, so I guess I could say I like them, but they're not necessarily my favorite :brityes:

I know but it has ice type attacks like Aurora Beam and Blizzard. :bcutelaugh:

ALOLAN NINETALES. You do have taaaste! We should be friends. :hugs:

I don't know about Jynx but she's your Britney Jean and I respect that. ❤

Honestly? Never

Well I became a fan of Shakira first, when I discovered her in 2010 with Waka, Waka, and I was on my way to become her stan, but that never happened once I discovered Britney (through Womanizer mv:uknowit:)

She took my heart that very moment and forgot Shakira existed:o after a year I became a hc stan. 

However, I've had phases of get bored of Britney's zero activity but never started to like someone else because of it; just stopped checking Britney news. 

But I like many artists besides Britney ofc, Mariah, Madonna, Rihanna, Ariana etc. 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, MidnightCarlisy said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know you'r side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

What a fun little thread! If I'm being honest, Britney has never been a "singer" for me. If we're comparing Apples to Apples, Britney doesn't compare to the likes of a Madonna or Lady Gaga, or even current chart-owners like Taylor Swift. These women can craft their own music from the ground up, conceptualize their design, aesthetics, tours and videos on their own.... Britney doesn't do that. A lot of Britney's career has been pop culture centric, not music based. 

NOW... before I  get raked under the bus for that comment. It's not me saying I don't think Britney had (or still has) talent. Britney is an icon.... on a level few stars will ever reach. Though she may not have hand crafted all of her music, Britney's imagery, iconic looks, and killer choreography will never be challenged in pop culture history. 

AS FOR THE ORIGINAL QUESTION.... There will never be a 'Pop star' that makes me "Leave" or "forget" Britney. I'll always get up and dance when a Britney bop comes on. Her songs can be ****, fun, sassy and quirky... or even empowering like 'Stronger'. Trend-hopping pop-stars of the moment will always come and go.... but Britney will never disappear from History.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1