Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

• Content Curators

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know your side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Like 4

I wanna be there when you touch fire

That's tough.

Well, I should say that no one can make me leave Britney Spears, it's also hard to answer that because I literally stan ALL queens of pop and pop princesses. Even the ones i don't like, like, Demi Lovato. Because I buy their physical albums.

But there hasn't been any other artist that I bought something that's not their music - except perfume but that's a cop out. I have Katy Perry's Purr and J.Lo's Glow.

Britney is the only artist that I bought something that's not music, like DVDs, funko pops, magazines, books.

But I will answer your question so as not to be a killjoy and for the sake of this thread - but in a different way. I'd say if ever I decide to just stop being a fan for whatever reason (although that's unlikely to happen), like sometimes I think about this because of all the hardships of being a Britney fan, like i think if ever I want to just move on from her, gosh this is hard, it would be Rihanna. Because she is afterall my overall #2. Followed by Paris Hilton. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Honestly I can’t imagine a force great enough to exists to achieve that  :airpls: I’ve had lots of other interests along the way, but Britney has stayed pretty consistent for 12 years now (omg I just realised this is my stan anniversary month).

Congrats :jumpney:

• Love 2

I’ve never “left Britney.” The only artist that’s comparable to me in that they made me become a big enough fan of them that it’s almost to the extent that I am of Britney’s is Lana Del Rey. However, my knowledge of Lana’s performances, photoshoots, videos, etc. pales in comparison to my knowledge of Britney’s. 

I’m not really the type of person to become a “stan” easily. I’m not a huge fan of celebrity culture, and I don’t really care about fame. I’ve been a fan of Britney since I was a little kid singing BOMT and OIDIA in the car on CD, and I started really ‘stanning’ her when I was 9, so it’s been years and years of being a huge fan. It’s kind of become a habit at this point.

For Lana Del Rey, her music, videos, and personality was unlike anything I’d heard in a pop artist and it completely drew me in. She was the first artist that really drew me away from Britney when I started entering my teenage years, which is obviously a very changing time in someone’s life. Before that, I literally listened to like 80% Britney, 20% top 40 radio and that was it. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That's tough.

Well, I should say that no one can make me leave Britney Spears, it's also hard to answer that because I literally stan ALL queens of pop and pop princesses. Even the ones i don't like, like, Demi Lovato. Because I buy their physical albums.

But there hasn't been any other artist that I bought something that's not their music - except perfume but that's a cop out. I have Katy Perry's Purr and J.Lo's Glow.

Britney is the only artist that I bought something that's not music, like DVDs, funko pops, magazines, books.

But I will answer your question so as not to be a killjoy and for the sake of this thread - but in a different way. I'd say if ever I decide to just stop being a fan for whatever reason (although that's unlikely to happen), like sometimes I think about this because of all the hardships of being a Britney fan, like i think if ever I want to just move on from her, gosh this is hard, it would be Rihanna. Because she is afterall my overall #2. Followed by Paris Hilton. 

The taste jumped out.

Paris was my alter ego on here for YEARS.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Honestly I can’t imagine a force great enough to exists to achieve that  :airpls: I’ve had lots of other interests along the way, but Britney has stayed pretty consistent for 12 years now (omg I just realised this is my stan anniversary month).

You took the words I wanted to say right out of my mouth. This is my 16th year of standom and no one has come close but I've had side pieces along the way.  Main ones being Taylor, Rihanna and Ariana and a quick one night stand with Gaga. What were yours?

• Like 2
Just now, C0CKy said:

Of course I noticed.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f295dff11914f5b5ac996

Yasss ugh i'm getting a tingle, i wanna mingle, that's what i want. ❤ I'm so happy that someone stans Paris on Exhale besides me. Paris Hilton was my overall #2 until I saw Rihanna live for the first time at the Diamonds World Tour and I had no other choice but to stan. :gobaby:

But I relate more with Paris tho because we like the same things while Rihanna's aesthetic and personality is more street kinda like Ariana Grande. And I can't relate to that. :eheeek:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yasss ugh i'm getting a tingle, i wanna mingle, that's what i want. ❤ I'm so happy that someone stans Paris on Exhale besides me. Paris Hilton was my overall #2 until I saw Rihanna live for the first time at the Diamonds World Tour and I had no other choice but to stan. :gobaby:

But I relate more with Paris tho because we like the same things while Rihanna's aesthetic and personality is more street kinda like Ariana Grande. And I can't relate to that. :eheeek:

I've stanned Paris since before The Simple Life. Of which, I have all 5 seasons on DVD.  I really think it's a shame Kim K came along and made a *** tape and copied Paris' career moves to a T, and gets credit among the GP as being "so original" and "the first to ever make an empire by branding herself." We all know who the original self-branding, famous for being famous queen is.

I've never seen Rihanna in concert but she's badass I agree. Her music is pretty fire.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
29 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

You took the words I wanted to say right out of my mouth. This is my 16th year of standom and no one has come close but I've had side pieces along the way.  Main ones being Taylor, Rihanna and Ariana and a quick one night stand with Gaga. What were yours?

Omg does that mean you experienced part of the ITZ era as a stan, did you go to Onyx?

Only Britney captures my interest of celeb culture and pop music enough to stan her. For example, I check for Lindsay, Kim, Paris in terms of showbiz; and Madonna, Ariana, Mariah, Janet, Kylie, Cheryl C etc. for pop music also. But I couldn’t imagine stanning any of them like I do Brit, they don’t interest me enough as individuals to. The Red Hot Chili Peppers have come close in terms of admiration of their music. The only way I can describe it being that it almost doesn’t matter which or what song they’re signing, it’s their unique sound that excites me. And that’s the same with Britney.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I've stanned Paris since before The Simple Life. Of which, I have all 5 seasons on DVD.  I really think it's a shame Kim K came along and made a *** tape and copied Paris' career moves to a T, and gets credit among the GP as being "so original" and "the first to ever make an empire by branding herself." We all know who the original self-branding, famous for being famous queen is.

I've never seen Rihanna in concert but she's badass I agree. Her music is pretty fire.

You have The Simple Life on DVD??? WHAAAT i didn't even know they sold those! I am sooo jealous! :yesplease: Not gonna lie I like Kim K too but not as much as I love Paris Hilton. And that's literally what I tell people who rave about Kim! I always tell them that Paris did it all before Kim. Literally, everything. I always say "Paris Hilton invented Kim Kardashian" but it falls on deaf ears cause they're locals. Only the OG tasteful stans like us know who the real queen is! 👑 Oh! Good Time just came on. Aahhh! ❤

I might make Paris my #2 again because Rihanna is literally not existing in my popstar pop radar anymore. She doesn't even post that much anymore on IG and she's so... street now. I'm getting alienated tbh. :ririshade1:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You have The Simple Life on DVD??? WHAAAT i didn't even know they sold those! I am sooo jealous! :yesplease: Not gonna lie I like Kim K too but not as much as I love Paris Hilton. And that's literally what I tell people who rave about Kim! I always tell them that Paris did it all before Kim. Literally, everything. I always say "Paris Hilton invented Kim Kardashian" but it falls on deaf ears cause they're locals. Only the OG tasteful stans like us know who the real queen is! 👑 Oh! Good Time just came on. Aahhh! ❤

I might make Paris my #2 again because Rihanna is literally not existing in my popstar pop radar anymore. She doesn't even post that much anymore on IG and she's so... street now. I'm getting alienated tbh. :ririshade1:

I always say that she invented Kim too! :mhm:  

You should definitely switch her back to #2; she has earned it.  I haven't gotten on board with a lot of Paris' newer music, but I stan her first CD.  I saw on twitter that someone had it on vinyl!  Kinda want it even though I have no way of playing a vinyl, ngl.  

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Omg does that mean you experienced part of the ITZ era as a stan, did you go to Onyx?

Only Britney captures my interest of celeb culture and pop music enough to stan her. For example, I check for Lindsay, Kim, Paris in terms of showbiz; and Madonna, Ariana, Mariah, Janet, Kylie, Cheryl C etc. for pop music also. But I couldn’t imagine stanning any of them like I do Brit, they don’t interest me enough as individuals to. The Red Hot Chili Peppers have come close in terms of admiration of their music. The only way I can describe it being that it almost doesn’t matter which or what song they’re signing, it’s their unique sound that excites me. And that’s the same with Britney.

I was fortunate enough to have gone to Onyx and it was every bit as magical as one would expect. My only one regret about that show was that I didn't get closer seats. I did see Primeney 2.0 in Vegas though and I was in the front row and she acknowledged my existence, so at least there's that :airpls:

Paris is definitely my number one in terms of showbiz. Actually she is my only interest in that category. The others pale in comparison for me.

Britney is definitely a unique individual and I am happy that I grew up stanning her!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

You should definitely switch her back to #2; she has earned it.  I haven't gotten on board with a lot of Paris' newer music, but I stan her first CD.  I saw on twitter that someone had it on vinyl!  Kinda want it even though I have no way of playing a vinyl, ngl.  

Omg I love you! :haha:  ❤❤❤

Same. I saw Paris on vinyl via Twitter and wanted it but I don't have a vinyl player. :bcutelaugh:

I'll put her back to #2 if you start catching up to her new music. :plzney:

There's only six of them. ALL BOPS, I swear. ❤ Her music is just so consistently good. Even if they're just random droplet singles, if you sum them all up, it's better than most of our faves'. She's the only artist that I playfully refer to as Queen of Pop. It's a joke because I respect Madonna but its also not a lie tbh. I don't even call Britney that. :shhh: and I don't call Rihanna anything. :ririshade1:

Paris is Queen :bigtime: ❤

• Content Curators
17 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yes the vinyl for Paris is due out sometime in March I will for sure be getting me a copy.

57 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

47 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Yesssss. Hello fellow Paris stans. Happy to see there's a few of you on here :kiss: 

• Like 2