Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

Honestly for me it was:

Hilary Duff and Miley Cyrus (back when she was on disney)

From 2003-2008, I became a stan of both cause my mom banned me from listening to Britney when I was 9-10

(I still snuck around behind her back watching her vids on yahoo lol)

Yeah I may have watched a britney video every now and then but it wasnt until

Womanizer came out that I became a major stan again and it hasnt changed since

• Love 1
  • Curators
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I was a MASSIVE Gaga stan, MASSIVE. During The Fame Monster/ Born this Way era and kind of faded from Brit bc it was around FF time and I was bitter. I came back though not long after.. :) 

Do you still like Lady Gaga now ?

I used to really love her at that time too, I even used to call myself a little monster :tifflmao: but I don't know she just became kinda phony to me after a while. I still do love those albums though Marry The Night is forever my anthem.

• Like 2

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

15 hours ago, Midnight said:

Do you still like Lady Gaga now ?

I used to really love her at that time too, I even used to call myself a little monster :tifflmao: but I don't know she just became kinda phony to me after a while. I still do love those albums though Marry The Night is forever my anthem.

I have a Gaga tattoo if that’s any indication of my standom. I still love her a ton but I’m not a cray stan anymore. I don’t go on gagadaily or really keep up with anything but her music now..

• Love 1
  • Curators
24 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

Britney will always and forever be my #1 :werk: however I do stan other artists :lollipop: Gaga used to be my number 2 but she's been replaced with Selena Gomez, I've really gotten into her music this last year and she's honestly very underrated ;) still stan Gaga and I'm also a huge Nicki fan :tongueney: where my fellow Barbs at? :hugs:

you replaced Gaga with Selena :gloriascary: I will be shaking all night long, 

Kidding I like a couple of her songs, Lose You To Love Me is such a deep and touching song and Dance Again is alright.

@Style. is a Barbz :barbie:

• Love 2

• Curators
16 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don't know if it is relatable between fandoms but Britney is actually an addiction for me.. I don't know how to explain it but it's like alcoholism or drugs.. I have to check her news everyday Explain The Reason GIF by Karen Civil

I understand you I feel the same, I wish she were free and happy, maybe she'd feel more inspired and create new music. I really do miss her on stage :crying1:

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, BlackoutInTheCircus said:

Britney will always and forever be my #1 :werk: however I do stan other artists :lollipop: Gaga used to be my number 2 but she's been replaced with Selena Gomez, I've really gotten into her music this last year and she's honestly very underrated ;) still stan Gaga and I'm also a huge Nicki fan :tongueney: where my fellow Barbs at? :hugs:

I’m the head Barb in charge over here so now you know! Stream Four Door Aventador and welcome to the crib! We need to militate for more Nicki gifs on here tho. :nicki2:

• Love 2