Have you ever had a relationship?

WeatherBOI

i started dating my boyfriend last june so we're about to hit 8 months at the second to last day of february (which will be two days after i turn 21 woot). i was like so desperate and frantic when it came to men, like legit i was SUCH an unstable person, and once i actually stopped TRYING to find someone and stopped obsessing over thinking i was unlovable and chilled for a semester to focus on school...i literally meet him lol. we're incredibly happy and we don't ever actually "fight" as people think of fighting or disagreements (yelling, name calling, stonewalling, threats, ultimatums etc). i'm really proud of the fact that we always have constructive conflict and i make sure any disagreements or hurt feelings end with us telling each other we appreciate each other n want to try harder for each other. it's great all in all so if you've never had one just know it's out there! just don't try so hard

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, hurricane326 said:

We hugged but he kinda looked away lol

I had to say it...maybe he is not that into you :eheeek:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2996ddfa3b7572a9d8ee

Plenty of fish in the sea. I start to take dating apps less seriously, I mean if you think about it, you’re being judged mostly by your looks even if you give a detailed description of yourself. I still use it like very casually. 

• Leader
15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I had to say it...maybe he is not that into you :eheeek:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2996ddfa3b7572a9d8ee

Plenty of fish in the sea. I start to take dating apps less seriously, I mean if you think about it, you’re being judged mostly by your looks even if you give a detailed description of yourself. I still use it like very casually. 

Ugh dating apps are the worst. But I do know some people who have met their person and they got married. Maybe it’s possible after all 

• Super Mods
Just now, JordanMiller said:

Ugh dating apps are the worst. But I do know some people who have met their person and they got married. Maybe it’s possible after all 

I guess, but I always see those as like winning the lottery lol one in a million, because I find people date me because of my looks and gawk at me the whole time. I like compliments but not when it feels like a broken record! Then some that I do actually connect over messaging, they don’t want to meet up but continue to chat, wtf? 

I’ve been with the same wonderful man for 8 wonderful years. We met in the navy.  :jj:

Here’s the tea, so it’s all about honest communication. You have to trust one another and you Both have to be adults and be mature. If you want to be together for a long time you have to be able to compromise a bit and learn to share and make room for the other person in your life, as they will for you. Being in love is great. Love is a living breathing emotional living thing that we all share, it’s alive and you have to work to keep it healthy or it dies. You have to remember that.  ;)

Okay, so I just turned 30 and he’s about to turn 40 soon, so for a few months we’ll be both be in our 30s together! It’s so cute I wanna puke!  :makeitrain:   :o   :imcute:

I'm 24 and i've only had 2 guys :selenerz: with the first one we both decided that it was time to get over it... The second one was... a mess, i've been with this ******* for like 10 months until i found out that he was cheating on me with my "best" friend in MY house :rupaulslap: i used to work for almost 6 hours per day so what happened was that i came home earlier that day and found them in MY bed and i started cursing on them, i literally pushed them out of my bed, i told them to get the **** out of my house NOW... I gave him all his stuff, changed the lock, bought a new bed, bought new sheets :nynod: they tried to come back few times cause they wanted a second chance and i told them that i have waaay too much respect for myself to get them back in my life :queenflopga: i think since then i became bitchy lol but i'm fine with that :explainlol: also, i don't wanna make you feel depressed but unfortunately this **** happens, all i can say is to enforce yourself in EVERY situation cause we're better than the ones who disrespect us :NYsassy:

I am 24 next month and I am married for 3 years in June and in April we will celebrate 5 years together, and we are mixed couple! I am Polish and my hubby comes from Afghanistan and we both live in Poland. He was my second serious relationship, but I had some fun before meeting him when I was 19 and after my split from my previous Polish boyfriend but it was nothing serious until my Persian man (same as Sam Asghari!) came into my life while he was on Erasmus in Poland (that time he studied in Turkey). 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve been with the same wonderful man for 8 wonderful years. We met in the navy.  :jj:

Here’s the tea, so it’s all about honest communication. You have to trust one another and you Both have to be adults and be mature. If you want to be together for a long time you have to be able to compromise a bit and learn to share and make room for the other person in your life, as they will for you. Being in love is great. Love is a living breathing emotional living thing that we all share, it’s alive and you have to work to keep it healthy or it dies. You have to remember that.  ;)

Okay, so I just turned 30 and he’s about to turn 40 soon, so for a few months we’ll be both be in our 30s together! It’s so cute I wanna puke!  :makeitrain:   :o   :imcute:

The most important question is....

does he like Britney? :orly:

24 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

No, he hates Britney!!  :crying1:  He’s a Mariah Stan, he’s always says that she can’t sing and dances like a robot.  :crying3:

I stopped seeing a guy i was dating cause he kept talking sh-t about Britney. But we weren't serious so it was an easy decision for me but I guess when you're in a long term serious relationship, you're like whatever. :bcutelaugh:

1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I stopped seeing a guy i was dating cause he kept talking sh-t about Britney. But we weren't serious so it was an easy decision for me but I guess when you're in a long term serious relationship, you're like whatever. :bcutelaugh:

Exactly. I like Mariah and I’ve played Britney so much that he can’t help but know all the words to her songs. Life evens out.  :whatitellu:

11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I guess, but I always see those as like winning the lottery lol one in a million, because I find people date me because of my looks and gawk at me the whole time. I like compliments but not when it feels like a broken record! Then some that I do actually connect over messaging, they don’t want to meet up but continue to chat, wtf? 

Post your pics tbh.

I'm 31 and I've only had one relationship :crying1: I was 27 when I met him and tbh, at that point I already lost hope I'd ever find someone. He broke up with me last year, I didn't see it coming and I was devastated :crying1: After a couple of months he texted me and was like "I made a mistake and I miss you and I want you back" and crap like that and I was so stupid to buy it :crying1: So we had an on-and-off relationship for almost a year. Ugh, I should've listened to Dua Lipa's New Rules and be like: **** off. So yeah, I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only gay guy in the world that wants a monogamous relationship (monogamy is the way to go, just put your lips together and blow). :crying1:

9 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

I am 24 next month and I am married for 3 years in June and in April we will celebrate 5 years together, and we are mixed couple! I am Polish and my hubby comes from Afghanistan and we both live in Poland. He was my second serious relationship, but I had some fun before meeting him when I was 19 and after my split from my previous Polish boyfriend but it was nothing serious until my Persian man (same as Sam Asghari!) came into my life while he was on Erasmus in Poland (that time he studied in Turkey). 

I'm from Poland too, and so far we're the only married ones here, so it seems like it's kind of our national tradition to get married. (It's true :tiffanynod:)
I'm married for 3 years, after 6 years of dating (and one year of friendship, before we started dating). So me & my husband know each other for 10 years. 
My husband is not a fan of Britney, but he likes "Toxic", "Breathe on Me" and "Till the World Ends", he's got these songs on his playlist. :cinderellaney:

2 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

I'm 31 and I've only had one relationship :crying1: I was 27 when I met him and tbh, at that point I already lost hope I'd ever find someone. He broke up with me last year, I didn't see it coming and I was devastated :crying1: After a couple of months he texted me and was like "I made a mistake and I miss you and I want you back" and crap like that and I was so stupid to buy it :crying1: So we had an on-and-off relationship for almost a year. Ugh, I should've listened to Dua Lipa's New Rules and be like: **** off. So yeah, I don't know. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only gay guy in the world that wants a monogamous relationship (monogamy is the way to go, just put your lips together and blow). :crying1:

Sending you hugs!

Archived