Have you ever had a relationship?

WeatherBOI

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Charlotte_the_Harlot said:

My husband is not a fan of Britney, but he likes "Toxic", "Breathe on Me" and "Till the World Ends", he's got these songs on his playlist. 

First of all, happy for you and your husband! ❤❤❤

And second, wow your husband's got taste!!! He's a keeper! :hugs:

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I stopped seeing a guy i was dating cause he kept talking sh-t about Britney. But we weren't serious so it was an easy decision for me but I guess when you're in a long term serious relationship, you're like whatever. :bcutelaugh:

There’s a girl I liked a lot, I revealed to her that I was a Britney stan and she laughed at me even though she listens to fake emo songs. It felt like a bad romance because she had everything that could be wrong (she’s promiscuous for once) but I still wanted to fall for her. She would tease me about Britney but one time she sat down with me to watch the Glee  Britney episode and I almost thought we can be lovers. It’s probably why I kinda gave up on love because she was so polarizing, it made me cynical.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Sinned_88 said:

Post your pics tbh.

:omgreallyney:

I’m not that good looking, I think I have an average face. I don’t look like a model, I’m not fit, but the dates I’ve been on I just get complimented on like “you’re so gorgeous”   

A girl told me I was very handsome and I got so flustered and nervous that I kept thanking her not getting the hint that I should ask her out. Or my guy friends would later tell me a girl was into me but I never take noticed. Yes, I’m that dense

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

There’s a girl I liked a lot, I revealed to her that I was a Britney stan and she laughed at me even though she listens to fake emo songs.

LOL you're really spilling the tea on her right now :bcutelaugh:

It felt like a bad romance because she had everything that could be wrong

Oh you're getting your Lady Gaga fantasy. Everybody has one. ;)

(she’s promiscuous for once) 

Nelly Furtado fantasy!

She would tease me about Britney but one time she sat down with me to watch the Glee  Britney episode and I almost thought we can be lovers. It’s probably why I kinda gave up on love because she was so polarizing, it made me cynical.

Omg aww! That's the guy i was talking about here. The one that i stopped seeing. Cause he's always push and pull. One day he's like "you know what babe, i support you with your Britney-isms", and then "Britney is crazy, ok? You really need to go see the light." And I couldn't take it. Everyday i have to guess if he's gonna stan me today or is he gonna rep all the obscure indie bands that he listens to. It's so toxic.  :crying1:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

LOL you're really spilling the tea on her right now :bcutelaugh:

Oh you're getting your Lady Gaga fantasy. Everybody has one. ;)

Nelly Furtado fantasy!

Omg aww! That's the guy i was talking about here. The one that i stopped seeing. Cause he's always push and pull. One day he's like "you know what babe, i support you with your Britney-isms", and then "Britney is crazy, ok? You really need to go see the light." And I couldn't take it. Everyday i have to guess if he's gonna stan me today or is he gonna rep all the obscure indie bands that he listens to. It's so toxic.  :crying1:

Maybe I did got caught up in the lady Gaga Fantasy, she was my age (lol we actually went to the monster ball Lol!) but she had a boyfriend at the time and would confide in me that she’s sleeping with other guys, even when all the guys have left her, I was always still there but she never appreciated it or gave much reasons and it took me a while to realize, she’s like Jlo, she just needs someone to keep her company, doesn’t matter who. She knew lots of celebrities and deep down she’s a nice girl but we were obviously two different people, even my mom told me she’s too wild for me but I guess I needed that thrill for once and understood why Britney is attracted to “bad boys” 

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Maybe I did got caught up in the lady Gaga Fantasy, she was my age (lol we actually went to the monster ball Lol!)

Haha! I guess everyone goes through that phase during the Fame/Monster era. I was also in one at the time. :wontcry:

6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

but I guess I needed that thrill for once and understood why Britney is attracted to “bad boys” 

Omg why are we all suckers for the baddies. :crying1: I always develop like a strong infatuation for the bad boys but i always eventually end up with the nice guys. I see red flags immediately and I'm out before it gets serious.

Why do you think she doesn't appreciate you? How very Xtina of you. ❤ Did you tell her how you feel?

• Super Mods
21 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Haha! I guess everyone goes through that phase during the Fame/Monster era. I was also in one at the time. :wontcry:

Omg why are we all suckers for the baddies. :crying1: I always develop like a strong infatuation for the bad boys but i always eventually end up with the nice guys. I see red flags immediately and I'm out before it gets serious.

Why do you think she doesn't appreciate you? How very Xtina of you. ❤ Did you tell her how you feel?

I knew exactly why, she liked the rockstars, she was those girls that was willing to sleep with famous people and she said she doesn’t like Asians because the other night she had slept with a guitarist who was Asian. Like I said, she gave conflicting signs, then another time when I had to l leave to catch my train back home she says sadly “I wish you could be here longer” again, what do you want *****?

11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I knew exactly why, she liked the rockstars, she was those girls that was willing to sleep with famous people and she said she doesn’t like Asians because the other night she had slept with a guitarist who was Asian.

Oh, she's a groupie? Wait, you're asian?

Like I said, she gave conflicting signs, then another time when I had to l leave to catch my train back home she says sadly “I wish you could be here longer” again, what do you want *****?

Ugh. I hate when they do that. :britoverit: i think she knows you like her that's why. If you're still into her, maybe she'll come around eventually. But we don't know that. For your safety and your feelings, you need to leave her. :lolnoworries:

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Oh, she's a groupie? Wait, you're asian?

Ugh. I hate when they do that. :britoverit: i think she knows you like her that's why. If you're still into her, maybe she'll come around eventually. But we don't know that. For your safety and your feelings, you need to leave her. :lolnoworries:

yeah I’m Asian, but born in America. some of my guy friends warned me about her so I should have known. The thing is, she approached me first. I hated her initially, thought she was stuck up and always bragging like how she got to hang out with the killers. She’s a roadie but she’s actually talented, a really good photographer as she usually is there to take pictures of the bands for them, I got do to some too as she asked me to tag along of all people. It always felt like a tug of war and I was fine with it for a while because I just wanted to be around her, she has a great personality and I got to see her sad side too which is what drew me into her. I felt like I wanted to care for her when she was down, she’s never honest with anyone but she poured a lot of herself out when we were alone and it made me think of her differently.

anyways, never gonna happen. it’s been a long time and I sent her a message on Facebook to catch up but she didn’t respond. Now I do not have any feelings for her and looking back, I look so pathetic, she’s doing well apparently with all her band pictures so it just sucks that I’m not successful lol which I found out half of your job as a photographer is bragging to people about your skills to get hired while I’m very shy and not so confident.

Just now, hurricane326 said:

OMG so lucky...I hope I can keep that up for that long!

If you find the right one then things just fall into place. It's a lot of work and you have to put up with each other's quirks but it's totally worth it!  I'm sure you'll find the right one when it's time :bigkiss:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

The thing is, she approached me first. I hated her initially, thought she was stuck up and always bragging like how she got to hang out with the killers

You poor thing. :bpout:

She’s a roadie but she’s actually talented, a really good photographer as she usually is there to take pictures of the bands for them

Aww and even after all that, you still managed to say nice things about her. The maturity.:hugs:

anyways, never gonna happen. it’s been a long time and I sent her a message on Facebook to catch up but she didn’t respond. Now I do not have any feelings for her and looking back, I look so pathetic, she’s doing well apparently with all her band pictures so it just sucks that I’m not successful lol which I found out half of your job as a photographer is bragging to people about your skills to get hired while I’m very shy and not so confident.

Don't say that. Sometimes people are so good at faking it and making their ex's jealous by showing them they're successful and better off without them. And you need to do the same and after a while you'll naturally improve for real. When I broke up with my last ex, i also felt like I made a mistake and seeing him doing well while i'm just the same me. But i didn't want to feel like i'm the loser who made a mistake, so i pretended that i'm on my journey to fitness and wanting a hot body but i didn't go to the gym regularly though i just did it like twice to post pictures of myself that he can see and then it just became real. I really got into it for real and it just snowballed from there. :brityes:

You're not shy! You're here on Exhale opening up about your lovelife. You just have to find "strong Britney" inside of you!

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

You poor thing. :bpout:

Aww and even after all that, you still managed to say nice things about her. The maturity.:hugs:

Don't say that. Sometimes people are so good at faking it and making their ex's jealous by showing them they're successful and better off without them. And you need to do the same and after a while you'll naturally improve for real.  When I broke up with my last ex, i also felt like I made a mistake and seeing him doing well while i'm just the same me. But i didn't want to feel like i'm the loser who made a mistake, so i pretended that i'm on my journey to fitness and wanting a hot body but i didn't go to the gym regularly though i just did it like twice to post pictures of myself that he can see and then it just became real. I really got into it for real and it just snowballed from there. :brityes:

You're not shy! You're here on Exhale opening up about your lovelife. You just have to find "strong Britney" inside of you!

I mean she’s naturally flirty and quite attractive so it’s like I should have known and my guy friends would tell me the same thing that she’s just a flirty person and it’s nothing more than that but then she goes and say she wishes I stayed longer? Or specifically wants me to go along with her. I mean we had moments where we both say the same thing at the same time. She’s not a bad person and she’s not pretentious when it comes to working, always open to ideas and suggestions and doesn’t mind getting down and dirty unlike other girls who are just there to see celebrities. Which is why I warmed up to her. Not to mention she can eat like a man, her face would be covered in sauce and she didn’t care despite having a face full of make up and that’s why I love about her, on the outside you would assume she’s this valley girl that is a ***** but then she surprises you.

I still believe there’s someone out there, there’s a little romance in me to still believe but I knew it’s just not her. It happens, I’ve seen other girls and even experimented seeing guys, I don’t think none matched up to the passion I had for her with maybe the exception of another girl at my work but by next year the sparks were lost as I accidentally admitted I don’t like controlling women and she admitted she was lol 

that’s why I am such a Britney stan, I feel like she really could be a religion because I follow how she sees life. You hear say she chooses to be a positive person and to see the good in people and I try to follow that too because seeing her struggle through life and taking every hit like a man, it’s so inspiring. It’s true, if Britney can survive 2007, you can do anything. Although I am shy in real life, very soft spoken and reserved. The girl actually tried helping me out by bringing me to those parties to mingle with people and I spent the whole night petrified much to her disappointment and even told me that I have everything to succeed because I am talented but I need to break out of my shell more. But I’m at a point where I’m not actively seeking someone, just trying to enjoy my life and focus on my own career aspirations. Dang I write too much sorry!

24 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

that’s why I am such a Britney stan, I feel like she really could be a religion because I follow how she sees life. You hear say she chooses to be a positive person and to see the good in people and I try to follow that too because seeing her struggle through life and taking every hit like a man, it’s so inspiring. It’s true, if Britney can survive 2007, you can do anything. Although I am shy in real life, very soft spoken and reserved. The girl actually tried helping me out by bringing me to those parties to mingle with people and I spent the whole night petrified much to her disappointment and even told me that I have everything to succeed because I am talented but I need to break out of my shell more. But I’m at a point where I’m not actively seeking someone, just trying to enjoy my life and focus on my own career aspirations. Dang I write too much sorry!

ok i read that while I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman was playing in the background. It was such a moment. It was sooo good. :crying1: I feel the same way. No shade to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior but I kinda also feel like Britney is my religion. Like, for real tho. I don't know but do you guys feel like our lives always coincide with Britney's? Like literally parallel lives.

26 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Not to mention she can eat like a man, her face would be covered in sauce and she didn’t care despite having a face full of make up 

Oh i'm sorry i thought you were talking about me. :wontcry:

28 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I still believe there’s someone out there, there’s a little romance in me to still believe but I knew it’s just not her. It happens, I’ve seen other girls and even experimented seeing guys, I don’t think none matched up to the passion 

*cue music* they say in this world nothing lasts forever but i don't believe that's true

You know what, puppy, i believe there is a great love and a true love. We may find our true love in the future and end up being with them forever but there will always be that one great love and we'll never get over them. But doesn't mean we're not 100% in love and committed to our current partner. And that's okay. There are those that their great and true loves are the same person. Good for them. Maybe right now she's your great love but maybe you'll get over her eventually. If not, that's okay. And yes, don't find love. Let it find you by Nick Jonas. :hugs:

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

ok i read that while I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman was playing in the background. It was such a moment. It was sooo good. :crying1: I feel the same way. No shade to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior but I kinda also feel like Britney is my religion. Like, for real tho. I don't know but do you guys feel like our lives always coincide with Britney's? Like literally parallel lives.

Oh i'm sorry i thought you were talking about me. :wontcry:

*cue music* they say in this world nothing lasts forever but i don't believe that's true

You know what, puppy, i believe there is a great love and a true love. We may find our true love in the future and end up being with them forever but there will always be that one great love and we'll never get over them. But doesn't mean we're not 100% in love and committed to our current partner. And that's okay. There are those that their great and true loves are the same person. Good for them. Maybe right now she's your great love but maybe you'll get over her eventually. If not, that's okay. And yes, don't find love. Let it find you by Nick Jonas. :hugs:

Yeah, it’s weird to be obsessed over someone and I get why she gets freaked out but she is just a pure soul, someone so simple in a crazy world. Also, she reminds me not to take life so seriously, I look at my life and feel I haven’t accomplished anything but looking at Britney I’m sure she feels the same way as she lost basically 12 years of her life, she wanted a family and more kids. So I feel we and her get each other in a way and is why she is so intune with what we like.

ive stopped believing in plans and learn to live life rather than feel pressured to find love before the clock ends kinda thing. Despite us being all over the world, I love coming here and bonding with like minded individuals. :awyeah:

Archived