Have you ever had a relationship?

WeatherBOI

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I dated but nothing serious, I haven’t had much luck with dating apps, half of my dates just wanted to make out and over eager. I had one good date where we spent the whole day at a coffee shop, it was nice. I guess I never really taken dating that seriously. 

• Super Mods
Just now, hurricane326 said:

Mine wanted to cuddle but I politely declined. I wonder if I should've taken the chance lol

I don’t know, isn’t it weird to ask such things on a first date? Like a hug is okay and a peck on the cheek but didn’t thought we’d go in that quick! 

9 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

18, turn 19 in a little over a month

I'm 25. I started my relationship with 18 years old. It was not a healthy relationship at all, but I didn't 'know' at the time because I was so young, naive and inexperienced that I thought it was love or good love. When I look back, I got a lot of memories. Good and lot of bad memories, so don't stress yourself that much about it. It really arrives when you expect the least.

And my advice, you make sure to enjoy the most; And be able to feel free and be yourself. If you ever feel that you're not able to feel that way with someone else, run away.;)

1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I’ve been in one but he was emotionally abusive and I’m still getting over it now despite it finishing last summer.

It honestly makes me wonder if healthy relationships do exist but I’d like to date someone again one day 

I'm so sorry that happened to you

And I know healthy relationships exist, my parents celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary in May!

Archived