Have you ever had a relationship?

WeatherBOI

33 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah, it’s weird to be obsessed over someone and I get why she gets freaked out but she is just a pure soul, someone so simple in a crazy world. Also, she reminds me not to take life so seriously, I look at my life and feel I haven’t accomplished anything but looking at Britney I’m sure she feels the same way as she lost basically 12 years of her life, she wanted a family and more kids. So I feel we and her get each other in a way and is why she is so intune with what we like.

ive stopped believing in plans and learn to live life rather than feel pressured to find love before the clock ends kinda thing. Despite us being all over the world, I love coming here and bonding with like minded individuals. :awyeah:

You're still young and you have your whole life ahead of you. You'll be fine, puppy. :hugs:Remember, Britney was 34 when she birthed Glory. 

I'm also glad to be here 😭 and that I FINALLY made the switch. ❤ this is my 3rd account on Exhale (not including the one in the new Exhale). I come from a gaming forum - two actually. I've been an avid reader of Breatheheavy but I only created an account in 2009. But i was still very obsessed with my online gaming career back then so i couldn't make the switch yet. And then I tried for a second time in 2013 and created a new account here and i still didn't make the switch yet. I couldn't leave all my friends on that gaming forum but we all eventually moved on and are now connected on social media. I guess third time's a charm and i finally REALLY started a new life here on Exhale late last year although not here but on the new Exhale. I only reconnected with my inner Britney fan just last year cause i felt so tired and drained with life in general and I just suddenly turned to my Britney albums and DVDs and that reignited the fire in me. And that is how I ended up on the new Exhale. I got word from Jordan that this site is making a comeback so i'm here now. :bcutelaugh:

You can avoid and delay being here but eventually you'll find yourself in Exhale.  LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived