I made an edit that showcases what Britney's face would look like without fillers/surgery.

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/18/2020 at 3:20 PM, nosleep said:

There is an app that can swap faces, or morph two faces together ,  i tried to swap her 2011 face with her 2019 face to see what she would look like without any work on nose/lips, eyelids etc : 

vkoWfnc.jpg

P9XpOdF.jpg

eabF60y.jpg

4SRCHZ9.jpg

Can you do it by changing her mouth only? Or just mouth and nose? 

those make her a little too young looking. she wouldn't have that much baby fat imo, her faced was already slimming down around the circus era before she had substantial work. also, brit has HORRIBLE habits, like all that chain smoking and tanning, she would probably be a bit aged looking. i don't think she would have aged as well as like, beyonce has, or madonna did (is that the consensus? i feel like she aged fantastically she looked great @ the ray of light and music eras) bc she has far worse habits than they do. would still be 1000% better than what we got, which is more like a michael/janet scenario...

she looked so good around 2008/2009 imo! wish she hadnt touched her face so much after

Image result for britney spears vma awards 2008

Image result for britney spears 2008Image result for britney spears 2008Image result for britaney spears and madonna

c283a977f93f61fff95c0f1d6a21cbf6.jpg

like she looked vibrant and ALIVE and not like she hated life (2005-2007) or like she was just broken from it all (2010-present with brief periods of looking alive again like 2015-2016)...i wonder what happened in the femme fatale recording period that did a number on her. ya'll think trawick f**ked her up? like what dr. luke did w kesha...convince her she was ugly or some ****. kesha developed an eating disorder and has a ton of plastic surgery now...maybe he f**ked with brits head and caused her to start doing the plastic. maybe he had a role in why she didn't get reluinqished from the conservatorship at any point then..like if he made her mentally unwell it would make sense as to how they would be able to justify it (not that it was just, but i mean they would have ammunition in the "britney is mentally ill and needs someone to take care of her" gun they keep to her head...)

Archived