I made an edit that showcases what Britney's face would look like without fillers/surgery.

Jamie Lynn Forever

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Nickey said:

I appreciate your efforts but I think it's impossible to make the second, very photoshopped photo more Britney.

On the other pics - the after ones are kinda blurry so it's hard to judge. :receipts2:

Long time ago I did a similar thing with a 2014ney photo :overwhelm:

Hide contents

A4gmNG-K2_RceF5MvWRCIBL6BnM-xZyF7J7gtF2V2AOHfT7--kK4H7ssXODMW0Pmt1h_lbws75Stae5wYCLsD6-gUT-MsPxKN4FCUbD5Hq26MTV26C6GodgpSLTQQOdBv181WSZccwdcv8s3FlIbb9Z5WdTV2g=s0-d

yQAJ75X.png

This is a good one dayum!! Well done. yeah sadly the app makes the pictures more blurry than the original, i'm not sure why, maybe because i'm using the free version :wontcry:

Her new lips are the biggest issue.

Botox, fillers and her new nose didn't drastically change her face, but her smile surgery butchered her mouth and basically altered her whole appearance. 

The bad skin, the bad makeup and the light hairbrows make her look old. 

Her mouth still is the biggest change in her look, cover it and even in the worst pic she looks way more like her older self. 

Her body, her choice, I guess.

16 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Her new lips are the biggest issue.

Botox, fillers and her new nose didn't drastically change her face, but her smile surgery butchered her mouth and basically altered her whole appearance. 

The bad skin, the bad makeup and the light hairbrows make her look old. 

Her mouth still is the biggest change in her look, cover it and even in the worst pic she looks way more like her older self. 

Her body, her choice, I guess.

I saw a post on popjustice that said she got fillers due to her smoking.

"She'll keep getting work done as she continues to age. Lips tend to get thinner especially."

https://forum.popjustice.com/threads/general-britney-spears-discussion.14216/page-2301

I don't know if that's the case, but even in the picture they posted from 2016, you can notice the upper left side of the corner of her mouth.

[IMG]

I don't think she looks 'bad' at all but the change is too noticeable because of how heavily she and her handlers/label promoted her smile in her youth.  Part of this is being such a big star at a young a age, of course. 

After Circus, all she needed from Femme Fatale to 2013 was competent make up artists; which matters of course since she, as much as anyone, had her career built on IMAGE.

If she didn't want to do it because of anxiety etc... Why the hell was she still in the spotlight/entertainment business so much????

Of course, she could still look great with talented make up artists.

As I've said, Britney needs to be making the best scenario that makes her happy and healthy. 

Archived