Stream This Britney Spears Valentine's Day Playlist

PokemonSpears

Do you have any Britney playlists for Valentine's Day ? I tried to put a bunch together to listen to while I'm at work. I was trying to tell a story, then kinda lost direction lol but it's Britney after all so I'm fine. I even threw a few ones that I'm not particularly fan of, but kinda worked with it. Here it is if you're interested

and feel free to share if you have any :)

britney-vday.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Do you have any Britney playlists for Valentine's Day ? I tried to put a bunch together to listen to while I'm at work. I was trying to tell a story, then kinda lost direction lol but it's Britney after all so I'm fine. I even threw a few ones that I'm not particularly fan of, but kinda worked with it. Here it is if you're interested

and feel free to share if you have any :)

LOOOOOVE this. 

Add Passenger :jj:

Where's the twist in your story when she almost ends with another guy (He About to Lose Me) :receipts2:so she decides to go to his boyfriend's home and finds out he is cheating on her (Just Like Me) :unreal:. She yells at him (Liar) :rihit: and then goes to her house so sad thinking how many times he did that (Perfume) :crying2: but realises it's not worth it (Why Should I be Sad) :rude2me:and finally she goes out and has a threesome (3 which is already on the playlist but still) :bootyney:

38 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

Where's the twist in your story when she almost ends with another guy (He About to Lose Me) :receipts2:so she decides to go to his boyfriend's home and finds out he is cheating on her (Just Like Me) :unreal:. She yells at him (Liar) :rihit: and then goes to her house so sad thinking how many times he did that (Perfume) :crying2: but realises it's not worth it (Why Should I be Sad) :rude2me:and finally she goes out and has a threesome (3 which is already on the playlist but still) :bootyney:

Hey, I was supposed to work lol  I tried to skip the drama and go straight to 3 :P

8 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

Tik tik boom being in this playlist had me laughing,  what's more more romantic than that song hahah btw it sounds like it should have been a Nicole Scherzinger Song ....

I had to keep it interesting and fresh 

Archived