The Weeknd's 'After Hours' first-week sales are out of this world, blasts to #1

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The Weeknd's new album After Hours enjoys the biggest first-week sales of anyone else in 2020. 

The world might be uncertain, but one thing's for sure... Abel knows how to make an immaculate album.

Have you guys had a chance to listen? My favorite songs are "In Your Eyes" and "Save Your Tears" right now. Soo good.

It appears people agree After Hours is it, because his first-week sales are stellar.

According to Billboard, Abel's new record sold 444,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. :letitburn:

weeknd-tracklist.jpg

• Like 1

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube

• 4 weeks later...

In Your Eyes deserves to be the next single, like really, it gives me jazz vibes and also lowkey reggeaton vibes. That song would smash the charts EVERYWHERE.

I think that he should release a remix of that song that is a little bit more reggeaton bc idk i feel that it will combine perfectly with the song, but idk let's see what he will do

• Leader
4 hours ago, Theo04t said:

In Your Eyes deserves to be the next single, like really, it gives me jazz vibes and also lowkey reggeaton vibes. That song would smash the charts EVERYWHERE.

I think that he should release a remix of that song that is a little bit more reggeaton bc idk i feel that it will combine perfectly with the song, but idk let's see what he will do

It is :jj:

The music video just came out!

Exhale+  |  Apparel |  YouTube