The Weeknd's 'After Hours' first-week sales are out of this world, blasts to #1

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The Weeknd's new album After Hours enjoys the biggest first-week sales of anyone else in 2020. 

The world might be uncertain, but one thing's for sure... Abel knows how to make an immaculate album.

Have you guys had a chance to listen? My favorite songs are "In Your Eyes" and "Save Your Tears" right now. Soo good.

It appears people agree After Hours is it, because his first-week sales are stellar.

According to Billboard, Abel's new record sold 444,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. :letitburn:

weeknd-tracklist.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

In Your Eyes deserves to be the next single, like really, it gives me jazz vibes and also lowkey reggeaton vibes. That song would smash the charts EVERYWHERE.

I think that he should release a remix of that song that is a little bit more reggeaton bc idk i feel that it will combine perfectly with the song, but idk let's see what he will do

• Leader
4 hours ago, Theo04t said:

In Your Eyes deserves to be the next single, like really, it gives me jazz vibes and also lowkey reggeaton vibes. That song would smash the charts EVERYWHERE.

I think that he should release a remix of that song that is a little bit more reggeaton bc idk i feel that it will combine perfectly with the song, but idk let's see what he will do

It is :jj:

The music video just came out!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block