Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Rihanna sold the most amount of singles in the past decade

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Taylor Swift is undoubtedly a genius at not only songwriting and creating music magic, but also at marketing her music.

She's sold more singles in the US in the last ten years than anyone else. And second place, which is Eminem, doesn't even come close. 

• 1. Taylor Swift - 75M
  • 2. Enimem - 63M
  • 3. Rihanna - 62M
  • 4. Katy Perry - 61M
  • 5. Drake - 59M
  • 6. Maroon 5 - 50M
  • 7. Bruno Mars - 49M
  • 8. Glee Cast - 43M
  • 9. Justin Bieber - 42M
  • 10. Adele - 41M

This leads me to ask... are you a Taylor hater or Lover (pun intended). Let me know what you think in the comments. 

best-selling.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
On 2/15/2020 at 6:17 PM, OriginalRoxxy said:

Is this pure sales or with SEA? I don't think this is pure sales. I'd hate for our fave to be outsold by Taylor. No shade, I love T-Swift but as a Britney stan, i want to hold on to the title of "Biggest Selling Female Artist of the 21st Century" for as long as i can. :cutebrit:

I hate that this GIF came to mind so fast.

tenor.gif?itemid=15460316

Save pop music, Britney. 

I don't like her anymore, she did a 180° from being non political to overcompensating... it feels unreal, fake woke, call it what you want (pun intended)

Did someone ever called her a snake? I've come to agree with that since her last era started:disappointed:

Maybe I'm wrong or maybe I just didn't see her for what she really was before, idk... :brityawning:

Archived