Where is Britney?

Britneyarmy8

8 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Yeah a lot of things since the cship are unclear. I wish more people would speak up about working with Britney/her team and share us some details on how they treated her. I'm sure some situations happened...for example during the X Factor shooting. She spent a lot of time on this, people who worked on that season of XFactor must know something. 

the thing is those people are professionals too, if u see them working they do nothing wrong, they are also very protective of her, like to see what the interviewer is going to ask britney... this helps britney to not be involved with drama... but only britney knows how she feels around those people, and also bc she used to co-operate with them.

I feel like Britney hates those people but she goes along with them trying to manipulate them, so they can feel she's good... she doesn;t have too much power tho to go alone against them, right now is the time to go hard against them!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I'm not downplaying her current situation but I just think 2007... it was more terrifying. I was 18 and I honestly thought she was going to die. Like, for real. I was truly mortified. It was almost like everyday having to check UKBritney and Breatheheavy gave me anxiety. :icant2:

it;s like different situations but both are not good. she could easily kill herself now to end everything. 

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

it;s like different situations but both are not good. she could easily kill herself now to end everything. 

If she were to do that, it will justify her being not well and unstable. If I were to truly believe she is 100% fine like the most extreme FreeBritney supporters, then I have to believe she's mentally stable to see this through until the very end of the trials and hearings and court procedures.

18 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I'm not downplaying her current situation but I just think 2007... it was more terrifying. I was 18 and I honestly thought she was going to die. Like, for real. I was truly mortified. It was almost like everyday having to check UKBritney and Breatheheavy gave me anxiety. :icant2:

8 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

If she were to do that, it will justify her being not well and unstable. If I were to truly believe she is 100% fine like the most extreme FreeBritney supporters, then I have to believe she's mentally stable to see this through until the very end of the trials and hearings and court procedures.

2 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I am starting to be 2007 level scared. I check Exhale every single day.

I have really dark thoughts about this too and I don't think she would end it herself if you know what I mean.. MJ whitney amy calling here

I'm not there yet. But the more I read about it everyday here and on Twitter, the more it seeps through my brain. :wontcry:

WHAT DON'T SAY THAT DON'T GIVE ME IDEAS :jackk:

16 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

It's not like she's 100% stable. Her team is right when they say she's not stable bc she's furious (or was at some point), trying to rebel against it (and they paint it as unstable/crazy)

In her situation it's difficult to be 100% stable. she gets weak too when she gets the situation she's in. She's basically have no one to trust so she can get paranoid too, no one to trust or how to get away with this situation. 

I would lose my mind tbh. She's very strong!

She doesn't have access to her instagram anymore. At least for a while I think. Because team c-ship promoting the zone. But I can't see bright future for her tbh. If she keeps refusing work for them eventually they will kill her. And they will blame her medication. They did exactly same thing with Mj. After that they will make a lot of money from her That's the sad truth. I can't believe that many celebrities didn't mention anything about her and didn't support her. Probably they don't have enough information or they believe team cships statements. 

1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

She doesn't have access to her instagram anymore. At least for a while I think. Because team c-ship promoting the zone. But I can't see bright future for her tbh. If she keeps refusing work for them eventually they will kill her. And they will blame her medication. They did exactly same thing with Mj. After that they will make a lot of money from her That's the sad truth. I can't believe that many celebrities didn't mention anything about her and didn't support her. Probably they don't have enough information or they believe team cships statements. 

I’ve always been afraid it would lead to this  and hopefully it doesn’t 

6 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

The horribly sad part is that you're probably not wrong. I'm literally crying rn.

29 minutes ago, falka said:

In real time? Around the time Sam got beauty related award :notreally:

Yeah. Oh.. when was that? Also, sorry to bombard you with questions, but are all those pictures and videos of Britney that've been posted on her ig in the last month old? I thought the "Friday is my second favorite f word" was her posting, not her team. I've been really out of the loop lately.

12 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney Spears is locked guys.

In 2019 - mental facility

2020 - her own home

she's locked there, getting drugged by meds she didn't have to take, manipulated. 

I feel so bad. She's really strong to be in it but I;m afraid she will lose hope and she would kill herself or something. 

we can speculate all we wont but we will never know the truth...Her team is f**king messed up honestly 

Archived