Lady Gaga "Stupid Love" music video photo surfaces

Jordan Miller

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

Soooo ... this negates her copying? For an artist who claims to be so original, this is really shooting herself in the foot. Grimes might approve of the music, but what about authenticity? 

Do you honestly think that Grimes will rave about Gaga's music if she has a problem with Gaga's "authenticity"? Yeah, I don't think so. She can just choose to not say anything if she truly thinks there is a problem with Gaga "copying" her, or just a problem with Gaga in general. She's okay with both so you don't have to defend Grimes's artistry because she's unbothered and so should you. :mcwave:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Do you honestly think that Grimes will rave about Gaga's music if she has a problem with Gaga's "authenticity"? Yeah, I don't think so. She can just choose to not say anything if she truly thinks there is a problem with Gaga "copying" her, or just a problem with Gaga in general. She's okay with both so you don't have to defend Grimes's artistry because she's unbothered and so should you. :mcwave:

What the hell are you talking about?! This isn't about defending Grimes' authenticity and artistry. This is about a Top-Tier level pop star such as gaga blatantly ripping off one era of another artists and trying to resell it as their own. I usually enjoy your posts, Roxxy, but you're bordering on that annoying girl at the bar who gets a little too comfortable with the gays and culture in which their ripping off. Just like Gaga ;) 

Just now, anthony7226 said:

What the hell are you talking about?! This isn't about defending Grimes' authenticity and artistry. This is about a Top-Tier level pop star such as gaga blatantly ripping off one era of another artists and trying to resell it as their own. I usually enjoy your posts, Roxxy, but you're bordering on that annoying girl at the bar who gets a little too comfortable with the gays and culture in which their ripping off. Just like Gaga ;) 

And you're that annoying stan on Twitter who always finds something on somebody's work and calls it "ripping off" someone else's. Everything's been done in 2020. Everyone borrows inspiration from everything and everyone. Whether we agree on what to call it. Borrowing or Ripping off. We should stop finding anything to criticize with our top-tier pop queens and enjoy what they have to offer. I'm just happy old Gaga is back.

And i don't even care for Grimes so i'm whatever. So what if Gaga copies her style. No one will notice because Grimes isn't mainstream. There's only about 1 million people who would know and that's just a speck of dust compared to the audience that will see Gaga's work completely unaware of this D list artist. :comingthru:

Just now, Roxxy said:

And you're that annoying stan on Twitter who always finds something on somebody's work and calls it "ripping off" someone else's. Everything's been done in 2020. Everyone borrows inspiration from everything and everyone. Whether we agree on what to call it. Borrowing or Ripping off. We should stop finding anything to criticize with our top-tier pop queens and enjoy what they have to offer. I'm just happy old Gaga is back.

And i don't even care for Grimes so i'm whatever. So what if Gaga copies her style. No one will notice because Grimes isn't mainstream. There's only about 1 million people who would know and that's just a speck of dust compared to the audience that will see Gaga's work completely unaware of this D list artist. :comingthru:

You're an idiot. I can't reason with someone who thinks it's ok to COPY when selling something of theirs as art just because the original creator isn't as popular. What kind of f**king gutter swamp garbage logic is that?!  And don't confuse me with one of the kids here crying "ripping off" cause I've never posted that but this is just too BLATANT not to call out. So please, don't resort to dragging if you don't know what the **** you're talking about, child. Find one of your little GBF's to shower you with praise that you haven't earned. And for the record, not every artists wants to be A list. Grimes is perfectly content with her authentic and original self and not having to sell out for the masses. Plus she's got that Tesla money, hunty. So keep on being the Keyboard Warrior that you are for an artist who couldn't give TWO ***** about you, HUNTY! 

2 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

And don't confuse me with one of the kids here crying "ripping off" 

But that's exactly what you're doing. :haha:

3 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

You're an idiot. I can't reason with someone who thinks it's ok to COPY when selling something of theirs as art just because the original creator isn't as popular. What kind of f**king gutter swamp garbage logic is that?!  And don't confuse me with one of the kids here crying "ripping off" cause I've never posted that but this is just too BLATANT not to call out. So please, don't resort to dragging if you don't know what the **** you're talking about, child. Find one of your little GBF's to shower you with praise that you haven't earned. And for the record, not every artists wants to be A list. Grimes is perfectly content with her authentic and original self and not having to sell out for the masses. Plus she's got that Tesla money, hunty. So keep on being the Keyboard Warrior that you are for an artist who couldn't give TWO ***** about you, HUNTY! 

I mean, just look at the language and the aggression. :unreal: Yet you still think you're not one of the kids who are pressed? And who you calling keyboard warrior when you're the one getting mad and being offensive here. You're a sad person trying to take out all your issues out on a forum and on someone, and it shows. I don't even know you or had any interactions with you on this forum and you talk as if you know me. I wish you well with your anger issues. TEEHEE :mcwave:

Archived