Lady Gaga "Stupid Love" music video photo surfaces

Jordan Miller

You stepped into my ring. You flipped me some trivial bullshit gayslang and tried ending it with some dismissive-*** emoji. You tried being cute with your own unauthenticated self and kept coming back for more. I'm not pressed in terms of any pop girl bullshit, but you came for me and you got what you had coming. So, better luck next time. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But that's exactly what you're doing. :haha:

I mean, just look at the language and the aggression. :unreal: Yet you still think you're not one of the kids who are pressed? And who you calling keyboard warrior when you're the one getting mad and being offensive here. You're a sad person trying to take out all your issues out on a forum and on someone, and it shows. I don't even know you or had any interactions with you on this forum and you talk as if you know me. I wish you well with your anger issues. TEEHEE :mcwave:

You stepped into my ring. You flipped me some trivial bullshit gayslang and tried ending it with some dismissive-*** emoji. You tried being cute with your own unauthenticated self and kept coming back for more. I'm not pressed in terms of any pop girl bullshit, but you came for me and you got what you had coming. So, better luck next time. 

Archived