Pussycat Dolls - "React"

The video is...I don't know what to think. I think the water part is really good but I feel the sexuality in this vid is just too much and too obvious. Like the breast holding, *** holding, ... like it could have been a little more subtle, it almost comes over as "trying too hard". Also the girls had barely lines and thus again serving as backup dancers once again. The song is good but I expected just a little bit more of the dolls and less Nicole but guess I was too optimistic... 

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I was expecting more from the video. Sick to death of Nicole hogging the limelight all the time. They should've evolved by now. 

ive never understood the point of PCD. Nicole sings the whole song all the time and this song all I heard was Nicole. I swear none of the others have even one line of the song! Like always its Nicole Scherzinger and 3 backup dancers 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block