Britney doesn’t care about her fans: opinion

MikeMasi

51 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

If we really look at things, Britney the performer was done in 2004.  Britney truly was a product, although In The Zone was easily her artistic peak and she deserves credit for it.

The difference between Britney and other stars ranging from Madonna/MJ to Jlo or Beyonce is that Britney had 4 major tours in literally 5 years. 

That was just never the case with any of them at any time because Britney was the biggest product of all. (Somebody like Jlo probably only had 1 tour during that era and just award performances sprinkled.)

More critically, her performing was heavily reliant on dancing rather than singing.  Why is it surprising, then, that she had TWO knee injuries in 2004 after 3 previous major tours in the span of only 4 years?  (Again, she needed control of her career to have Breathe On Me be the follow up to Toxic and Everytime; they completely ****** that up with Outrageous destroying her knee for a second time in 2004) 

People keep saying she blew out her knee just with Outrageous.  FALSE. She already had an injury in her Onyx tour which should have raised flags (But no she was a product) and then re-injured her knee again with Outrageous, perhaps destroying her  high-level performing for good.

For an initial teen pop star, how the hell was longevity even a thought?

Even in her 2007 tour, while she looked great and had stage presence/confidence, her dancing just wasn't there as most attendees themselves said.  Again, if she had more practice rather than dealing with a custody battle etc... she might have returned to form; but it never happened.  And the 2007 VMA  that should have never happened destroyed her confidence.

That Mannequin rehearsal from 2008 was fine but its questionable whether she could do that dancing for 90+ minutes after 2007/2008.

Based on her continual touring/performing, how her performing style was, her initial audience, and her label/management decisions: Britney was done as a performer in 2004.  (The Circus Tour was stage presence and excellent production; )

Uhm.... I agree to some extent. 

The original Circus choreo was a great example of her being able to perform a prime level Britney dance routine. It was just great and well executed. If we don't count the Mannequin rehearsal, that was the last time I saw Britney truly dancing. 

I'm sorry but I don't think the knee is an issue. It's more like her not being interested in doing those kind of hard choreos anymore. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you ALWAYS complaining that Britney doesn't talk to us when she can't use her instagram by herself?? Do you think she cares for her career when she has been milked for more than 10 years? It's hard to be passionate when you're restricted from EVERYTHING! 

Yet Britney wants to just trash everything about her legendary star icon and just slap her name on anything to get easy money from her fans because she knows we’ll buy it. 

That's Lou and her team, you ******* not BRITNEY. If she cared for the Zone, she'd be there. But we all know it's just another money grab for her team. The only thing that she was passionate about was the intimate collection, which has been years ago.

12 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t care about he career at all anymore, I just want her to have her freedom back and do whatever she wants to do with her life, I’m ok if the conservatorship ends and she decides to never perform, sing or do anything related with music again as long as she’s happy.

Me too, I support her 100% with anything as long as she’s happy 

22 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

There have been plenty of reasons for why I think Britney could care less about us. If it wasn’t the lack of support she had for the Domination announcement (nearly walking down stairs and right into her car – after fans were there for hours) or her most recent lack of care in the Britney Experience / museum / or whatever you call it, it’s pretty clear that I can stand by this statement.

Yet again the question is asked, “where is Britney?” She wasn’t even there on opening night a few days ago. You think she would take some pride in showing her fans that she cares about us, but no, why would she?

Yes, I know you’re all going to say she’s not happy and she under a conservatorship. I’m not sure if that’s even the case. In fact, for all we know, she might be just fine with it. Britney is showing no signs of wanting help from us, and she doesn’t honor anything we do for her (fans protesting at court or even the hash tag #FreeBritney). She doesn’t even attend her own sessions regarding her hearings. If she was really itching to get out, she would attend every damn court hearing until it was over. The fact that she doesn’t thank us for our support or even communicate to us, it’s just outrageous. Meanwhile a bunch of other celebrities who also go through a lot of problems and issues personally still communicate with their fans and tell them what is up. 

Finally out of all of this, what are we doing? We are supporting to get her out of something that we don’t know all the facts. She is not coming to the media and crying to us and asking for help. It’s clear she is content with her life. 

This has been a mess since her dad was apparently “ill.” I think it was an excuse to get out of Domination and out of the spotlight. Her heart is clearly not into it, and she would rather make easy money by attaching her name to her 30th perfume bottle and also slap her name on a cheap “Britney experience” then to be creative. 

It’s clear the woman doesn’t have much of a life. She is always at home, doesn’t see her kids and you would think that she would want to get away from all of that and just work. Call me crazy, but people go to work everyday and battle heartache, financial problems and sometimes they have a disease and are fighting for their life. I suffer a lot of depression and anxiety, but if I stayed home everyday I would lose my mind. Yet Britney wants to just trash everything about her legendary star icon and just slap her name on anything to get easy money from her fans because she knows we’ll buy it. 

My sister loves Britney and when I told her about the Britney Experience, she rolled her eyes and said “come on! Give me a break! She does anything just to stay home.” You see what I mean? And she’s not even a fan like us though!

I met Britney back in 2017 at Piece of Me. You can tell she was very nervous and did not want to be there. Don’t get me wrong, she was sweet as ever, but was ready to get us all out of there. Britney is not the same Britney, and we have all talked about this before. I am starting to think things will never get better.

I personally think we should boycott this Britney experience thing and the #FreeBritney. We need to let her do what she wants, because clearly she doesn’t feel the same way for us. It must be so hard to have strangers absolutely love you and do everything they can to help you. 

When it comes to her attitute towards the c-ship, I think she's a bit apathetic about the whole situation. I mean, we have to consider the fact that she's been under this c-ship for 11 years. She already tried getting out of it, but every lawyer she hired had a restraining order filed against them by Jamie (from what I remember). I wouldn't be surprised if she's just apathetic towards the whole situation now and kinda "got used" to it. Not as in, she's OK with it, but she just no longer cares as much as she used to back in the late '00s.

Then, your claim that she just wants "easy money". If that was really the case, Glory wouldn't be as good as it was. If she truly didn't care about her chosen profession anymore and wanted "easy money", she would've just called up Myah again to do all the vocals and made a tropical house record. After all, that was the case with Britney Jean: she didn't sing on most of the songs and the sound was very by-the-numbers, and yet we still bought it. But that wasn't the case. Glory had no Myah on it, Britney experimented with some new genres (doo-wop on "Private Show", for example) and with her vocals ("What You Need"); the album wasn't generic. Then, in 2016, Britney: Piece Of Me was revamped with new songs and choreographies. During that time, we got some of the best performances from that show, her energy and attitude were back, she slayed the choreos (even if that didn't last). We also got 2 performances at separate major award shows (MTV VMA / BBMA). If she really didn't care, she could've just rehashed POM choreographies and costumes, but she didn't (at least not for VMA). Both performances featured new costumes; the BBMA one being arguably one of her best this decade.

Also, are you surprised that she doesn't have much of a social life? With all the restrictions she has imposed on her, I wouldn't.

Finally, if you want to boycott The Zone or her new released (if any are coming), that's OK, that's your choice. But I don't think we should boycott #FreeBritney. Keep in mind that this is a fight against a shady c-ship that probably shouldn't be there and for someone's human rights.

13 hours ago, zxcvb said:

If we really look at things, Britney the performer was done in 2004.  Britney truly was a product, although In The Zone was easily her artistic peak and she deserves credit for it.

The difference between Britney and other stars ranging from Madonna/MJ to Jlo or Beyonce is that Britney had 4 major tours in literally 5 years. 

That was just never the case with any of them at any time because Britney was the biggest product of all. (Somebody like Jlo probably only had 1 tour during that era and just award performances sprinkled.)

More critically, her performing was heavily reliant on dancing rather than singing.  Why is it surprising, then, that she had TWO knee injuries in 2004 after 3 previous major tours in the span of only 4 years?  (Again, she needed control of her career to have Breathe On Me be the follow up to Toxic and Everytime; they completely ****** that up with Outrageous destroying her knee for a second time in 2004) 

People keep saying she blew out her knee just with Outrageous.  FALSE. She already had an injury in her Onyx tour which should have raised flags (But no she was a product) and then re-injured her knee again with Outrageous, perhaps destroying her  high-level performing for good.

For an initial teen pop star, how the hell was longevity even a thought?

Even in her 2007 tour, while she looked great and had stage presence/confidence, her dancing just wasn't there as most attendees themselves said.  Again, if she had more practice rather than dealing with a custody battle etc... she might have returned to form; but it never happened.  And the 2007 VMA  that should have never happened destroyed her confidence.

That Mannequin rehearsal from 2008 was fine but its questionable whether she could do that dancing for 90+ minutes after 2007/2008.

Based on her continual touring/performing, how her performing style was, her initial audience, and her label/management decisions: Britney was done as a performer in 2004.  (The Circus Tour was stage presence and excellent production; )

You spoke the truth. From the beggining she was a 'product' of the Industry as she was accused of. The over worked her without thinking of the consequences. When she was facing real problems as teenagers/young people do, the just wanted her to 'brush it' of. She wasn't a PERSON for them, just a money machine or a persona fot the general public just to fantasize/ project their needs,fears, hate. I want her to be free an away from this web of users, conspirators and abusers.

15 hours ago, Lantis said:

Uhm.... I agree to some extent. 

The original Circus choreo was a great example of her being able to perform a prime level Britney dance routine. It was just great and well executed. If we don't count the Mannequin rehearsal, that was the last time I saw Britney truly dancing. 

I'm sorry but I don't think the knee is an issue. It's more like her not being interested in doing those kind of hard choreos anymore. 

It's still HIGHLY DEBATABLE whether she would still be able to do an Oops/DWAD/Onyx length tour dancing at those levels post-2004.  Yeah, she looked good in Do Somethin but like I said, around that time is when she SHOULD HAVE started her own record label.  Not having her own label to release WHATEVER music SHE wants to release, WHENEVER she wants to release it opened the door to 2005, 2006, 2007 and the 2007 VMA (that shouldn't have happened) which definitely hurt her confidence as a performer.

I think Britney is a survivor but look at all the problems.

2 hours ago, pop analyst said:

You spoke the truth. From the beggining she was a 'product' of the Industry as she was accused of. The over worked her without thinking of the consequences. When she was facing real problems as teenagers/young people do, the just wanted her to 'brush it' of. She wasn't a PERSON for them, just a money machine or a persona fot the general public just to fantasize/ project their needs,fears, hate. I want her to be free an away from this web of users, conspirators and abusers.

Well the label was doing their job: to make money.  The culprits are her parents and Larry.

Her parents feel indebted to Larry for raising them out of poverty because they're mostly pathetic people but Larry is a piece of garbage who never looked out for her either.

Again, I don't think she should fire Larry if she wants to make money and that is her sole objective. 

I've maintained that she should live her life happily.

On 2/3/2020 at 3:53 PM, PlayboiMommy said:

She has been clearly contemplating her retirement ever since Blackout first came out. The whole "performing is like therapy for me" always seemed like a motto imposed on her rather than something she would seriously think to herself. Not to take the word of Adnan Ghalib of all people as gospel but I think he was really telling the truth when he said this back in the day 

And this is the reason behind the c-ship... forcing her to work while she wanted to quit 

Maybe she wants to keep working but by her own tearms 

16 hours ago, frederiickx said:

You're an idiot. You have no right to assume anything either. She has shown us she loves her fans plenty. However, she's unhappy in this c-ship and it's not like she can show support or anything to the movement or us. They have her under lock and key.

Excuse me. I’m an idiot? There is no reason for name calling. You’re assuming she’s unhappy in the c-ship, meanwhile you don’t know anything about it either. Should I call you an idiot?

im sorry, I don’t always approve everything she does and says like some of you. I speak truthfully and if she really wanted help and to get out, she would. 

8 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

Why are you ALWAYS complaining that Britney doesn't talk to us when she can't use her instagram by herself?? Do you think she cares for her career when she has been milked for more than 10 years? It's hard to be passionate when you're restricted from EVERYTHING! 

That's Lou and her team, you ******* not BRITNEY. If she cared for the Zone, she'd be there. But we all know it's just another money grab for her team. The only thing that she was passionate about was the intimate collection, which has been years ago.

There is no proof that it’s them either, so don’t call me a *******. 😒

I share your passion @MikeMasi, but I don't believe you fully understand the amount of control she is under. For the most part, the cship is recognized in terms of her finances. Often neglected is the fact that she has no authority over herself as a Person. If you don't see her outside her home, chances are it's because she's not allowed. Britney Spears, under United States law, has about as much say as a 3 year old. Now, behind closed doors, we have no idea how much of what is on paper translates to her every day life. For instance, her boyfriends.

Not sure that a legally declared incapacitated person can consent to ***. And yet...

Image result for i love *** britney gif"

You mentioned perhaps she is fine with the cship? Please do not undermine her efforts at the May 2019 hearing. She went into court holding hands with her mother to accuse her father of drugging and admitting her to a mental health facility against her will. What's more, the same father/conservator got into an altercation with her oldest son a few months later - thus the restraining order. Remember the investigation? Its verdict remains hidden under lock and seal. 

Britney has a lot going on and, as you said, we hardly know the details. But I'm sure you understand it might be a little tough for her to decipher genuine fans from wackos on the internet. This doesn't mean she doesn't care for us. I know you're frustrated and feel left in the dark. But Britney needs our love and positiveness now more than ever. 

Its amazing how she's given us all of herself: 9 albums, 5 or 6 world tours, 1 residency, 30 or 40 singles, acting roles and a butt load of memories since she was 17 and somehow fans wanna make everything about them. It's been 3 years since Glory and I dont care if its another 3 years till we get another album. I care about her happiness. We are NOT her first priority and we shouldnt have to be. Leave her alone and let her live. She deserves it.

I always get the feeling she’s just fearful of strangers now. She feels awkward with people she doesn’t really know which eludes to her being socially awkward. Unfortunately for us we are strangers to her. “The fans” are people who buy her music and got her to where she is now but realistically she doesn’t know any of us on a personal level nor does she probably want to. We’re almost like abstract really. It’s quite sad but we don’t know what lies her management are feeding her about us all.

that is a difficult topic. i don't think she ows us smth. but also it maybe right that she is ok with the things that is going on right now as long as she gets her paycheck. but we really don't know. A lot of things happened to her with the media and ppl and i think after 2007 that was a major shift in her mind. Also she obviously was forced to do shows and interviews. She was definetely not ready for comeback but they pushed her. Cause they knew free Britney might get out of the spotlight for a long time. And then ppl would forget her and just remember her as girl who was crazy popular but then got lost in craziness. 

This is why i don't wanna make conclusions without knowing the real story behind it. Maybe we wouldn't ever know it anyway.  i want to believe that Britney has good in her soul she is just been too guarded and too many ppl were using her this is why she is not the same anymore . And she will probably be that way it doesn't mean she doesn't care of her artistry and her fans. I remember 2008 vma she dedicated 1 of the  awards to her fans. :kiss:

Archived