What is the album you listen to the LEAST?

Alex_1991

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall, BOMT and BJ. I have ITZ, BO, Circus, FF and Glory on my phone so when I have it on shuffle they songs do pop up randomly

TBH I haven't been listening to Britney recently unless im swimming and my phone is on shuffle and a Britney song pops up. But I haven't gone out of my way to  put Britney on. Been listening to p!nk, taylor swift and westlife's new stuff. I think its just  because shes out  of the limelight right now and not bringing out new music. But when glory came out I listened to Britney all the time so im sure when Britney releases a new album eventually, ill listen to her more then

'Britney'.... Yea, I still listen to Slave and Overprotected a lot but it is very rare that I seek out anything else from that album. I quoted some lines from Lonely the other day but I didn't go listen to the track. 

Its also one of  my least favorite Britney albums, after Britney Jean. Odd... both of her self titled albums are the worst.

Britney Jean doesn't exist for me..

And i barely listen to Femme Fatale

The one that i listen the most is Blackout... Is my favorite pop album with Confessions and Future ***/Love Sounds.

Everytime i listen to Blackout, im amazed. My only problem with the album is that Toy Soldier should have been replaced with a ballad like Heaven On Earth

I guess you’re implying we’re not allowed to chose BJ. Because naturally that should be the answer for any Britney fan lol. No excuse is valid if it isn’t ;)

anyway I think the album I listen the least to in full is probably either Baby One More Time, In The Zone, Femme Fatale or Circus. If I have to pick out of these probably ITZ or BOMT.

I listen to some of the standout tracks a lot though like BOM, Toxic, Everytime, BOMT, Crazy, and BTMYH. But when it comes to album tracks I don’t listen to those that much. 

My most played albums are without a doubt Oops, Blackout & Britney. Glory is right there in the middle lol. 

BOMT has always been my least listened to Britney album except for when I was a kid. I even listen to BJ more. BJ is poorer quality, but it’s closer to my taste in music than the BOMT album is. I don’t even listen to the BOMT singles often. They just sound dated to me even though some of them are really good. 

Archived