What is the album you listen to the LEAST?

Alex_1991

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I didn't include Bembem Janissa because:

1 it would have been an easy choice. 

2 it doesn't exist to me.

Don't compare yourself to the other records. You're not on their level Britney Jean, you'll never been on their level. Don't compare yourself to them. 

Babba Ju is an absolute disgrace.

A huge **** you to her discography and fans.

:nochillbrit:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“...Baby One More Time” followed by “Britney Jean” are the albums I listen to the least. With regards to the former it’s only the singles I’m interested in. The rest is album filler. And the latter is just not that strong and doesn’t have too much repeat value as a whole album. 

Femme Fatale and Britney. The Album has the worst single releases to me. Slave was great when I first hear it, but I've overheard it through the years and I'm always skipping that song.Not a Girl I only love the metro remix.It´s so great!Overprotected was her best singel release from Britney.I adore songs as I Run Away and Cinderella, they are in my Top Ten Britney all-time favourite list. But I just like the half album. The wired thing is, Britney and Femme Fatale had the best music videos of her carrier.

Archived