I dont know what kinda "icon" she is or could be because i still dont understand her "nest" or her "way" but i cant help to get into her gig because there is so much fun and soooo much talent.
She raps, sings, dance, produce and is weird af... on top of that (it doesnt matter tho) she is really gorgeous.
- Almost all her live performances are with live vocals or w/a pre-recorder
- She serves looks
- Has an amazing stability in streams
- Can jump in any genre
- She kinda rules TikTok BUT the gp create the trends and then she uses it, which i think is really cool
- She has solo writing credits in a lot of songs and thats rare in the female rap game
- Her videography is kinda awesome
- Her stage presence is great in award shows and in small concerts/shows too
- Can handle minimalistic visuals
- She is **** but she can be cute too
I dont know, call me crazy but i think something is starting with this chick, she eat in the rap game, the pop game and im sure she will eat the reggaetton game too any time.
And Planet Her, her last album, reminds me a lot to Blackout so... its been years since i havent crushed so hard on a pop album, actually since Blackout, so my brain is cliking things
I wont start with "that" discussion, Doja IS a rapper and thats on PERIOD. And i think that is why she does pop so well, because she has flow, she has beat, she has that "sticky" factor that real pop is supossed to have. Is like Daddy Yankee, he does regaetton but he IS a rapper and some of his hits... are pop. Pop is what is popular (thats vague).
So, what y'all think? I'll post some of her better performance if u wanna see, besides, we all love to have the reason lmao, tell me if u can sense the ICON here: