New Insta Post with Sam

annalai23

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Another forced post

You can tell that somebody.from Britney team is lurking on here when Instagram post come.

Now they decide to tag Sam

Free Britney

Sam posted it too with that caption:

When you care about what others say or do , you’re losing! The only thing that matters to us is us.....and food 😂 so now we’re really winning

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Sam posted it too with that caption:

When you care about what others say or do , you’re losing! The only thing that matters to us is us.....and food 😂 so now we’re really winning

Britney used to read self-help books, now she listening to preaching parrot :britannoyed:

Am a fan of silly snake :yeahhh: 

Peeps, like it or not this is who she is dating. Whether he's genuine or not, Britney loves ***. For all you know it could be the one thing keeping her spirits up right now.

I've yet to see her pose for anything with Lou... If ya'll got pent-up frustrations, she's only a few clicks away. 

Yes, queen struggles differentiating good **** from good man. 

But she's relatable AF and we all stan her for it.

:sippinga:

5 hours ago, Dirk said:

lol I'm getting so sick of him I wish I could go back and not watch his interviews lol

but knowing britney no wonder she's a match with Sam and didn't work out with Charlie Ebersol :mhmnod:

For more than some people like to say Charlie wasnt a real bf, I think maybe he had enough of her dads bullshit. He is a rich successful adult who has money, his career and freedom. Imagine him at 30 years smt having to ask her dad to travel with her, to go out, to go to his place or whatever. And for what we could see at the time, he seemed to travel quite a lot. Seriously, how could have worked it out? He also seems a pretty low key private dude and to date Britney, you have to "date" her dad, team and bodyguards as well. They probably didnt have any privacy, so I woudnt be surprised if he became fed up with everything and the situation that dating her brings as well. His mom seemed to support her, I remember his friends and family followed her instagram and seemed to like her, so I dont think that rumour of him dumping her for being too "dumb" for him is true.

If Sam really likes her, its more easy for him tbh. He is younger, silly and is probably less serious about things. He probably is more of an easy going person. Hell put up with her shitty team more easily than a grown *** dude like Charlie.

When she was with Charlie, I thought she deserved at least a guy like him. Cute, successful with his career, had his own money, independence, looked mature and clever and seemed great with her kids. Too bad it didnt last and tbh i dont think its possible for her to be in a normal long lasting relationship with her dad being the ******* he seems to be controling her life.

2 hours ago, Bundy said:

For more than some people like to say Charlie wasnt a real bf, I think maybe he had enough of her dads bullshit. He is a rich successful adult who has money, his career and freedom. Imagine him at 30 years smt having to ask her dad to travel with her, to go out, to go to his place or whatever. And for what we could see at the time, he seemed to travel quite a lot. Seriously, how could have worked it out? He also seems a pretty low key private dude and to date Britney, you have to "date" her dad, team and bodyguards as well. They probably didnt have any privacy, so I woudnt be surprised if he became fed up with everything and the situation that dating her brings as well. His mom seemed to support her, I remember his friends and family followed her instagram and seemed to like her, so I dont think that rumour of him dumping her for being too "dumb" for him is true.

If Sam really likes her, its more easy for him tbh. He is younger, silly and is probably less serious about things. He probably is more of an easy going person. Hell put up with her shitty team more easily than a grown *** dude like Charlie.

When she was with Charlie, I thought she deserved at least a guy like him. Cute, successful with his career, had his own money, independence, looked mature and clever and seemed great with her kids. Too bad it didnt last and tbh i dont think its possible for her to be in a normal long lasting relationship with her dad being the ******* he seems to be controling her life.

tbh I think she had some type of freedom dating him, like, her dad trusted him like he trusted Jason. I remember they traveled a lot, Britney was fine, kids fine, she was working on POM, Britney got her **** together even during this c-ship, everythign went down when she wanted her FULL freedom, no one can blame her, she proved herself to everyone she grow and she's fine to handle her life, but they approve that only under this unecessary c-ship. "meds stopped working" means Britney started to get real with her team. 

Archived