New Insta Post with Sam

annalai23

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

tbh I think she had some type of freedom dating him, like, her dad trusted him like he trusted Jason. I remember they traveled a lot, Britney was fine, kids fine, she was working on POM, Britney got her **** together even during this c-ship, everythign went down when she wanted her FULL freedom, no one can blame her, she proved herself to everyone she grow and she's fine to handle her life, but they approve that only under this unecessary c-ship. "meds stopped working" means Britney started to get real with her team. 

I think she went skiing with him, he went to Vegas a few times, right? And there was Hawaii, but I think many times he seemed to travel without her for work. But even If she had more freedom back then, she still had a lot of bodyguards around and her team breathing down her neck. Not everyone will put up and get used to that. Its kinda sad to think that Charlie got married and had a baby girl and Britney 4 years later isnt even seeing her kids as much as before. I wish she'd have her happy ending, a beautiful family and the baby girl she always wanted.

I think he trusted Jason the most, he even became a co conservator and maybe thats why it didnt work. He seemed very protective. He still follows Britney, Jamie Lynn and her hubby.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Peeps, like it or not this is who she is dating. Whether he's genuine or not, Britney loves ***. For all you know it could be the one thing keeping her spirits up right now.

I've yet to see her pose for anything with Lou... If ya'll got pent-up frustrations, she's only a few clicks away. 

Yes, queen struggles differentiating good **** from good man. 

But she's relatable AF and we all stan her for it.

:sippinga:

Like it or not, she's been trapped in a conservatorship where she does not have a say in anything concerning her well being.

9 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Like it or not, she's been trapped in a conservatorship where she does not have a say in anything concerning her well being.

You've made quite the turnaround haven't you. I remember a time when it was you who was in the opposition whenever an allegation came up against team B and the circumstances relating to the cship.

Though your views have changed your incompetence remains the same. I'm both proud and suspicious. 

As per my post, your response lacks coherency and take my comments out of context. 

Archived