Eminem throws shots at Rihanna in a new leaked snippet that surfaced. ”Of course I side with Chris Brown, I’d beat a b***h down too”

Lorenzo

I can see why this didn’t make the cut. Especially given the hits he has made with Rihanna. 
I don’t even think Eminem means a lot of what he says. I think a lot of his inspiration is over (Kim, his mother, the height of his fame etc) so he just talks **** to stir the pot. That does not make things he says okay, merely my observation.

I think the bigger issue is Chris Brown still having a career :wyd:

What’s more is he is in the top selling artists (in the US) THIS DECADE :wyd:

It’s like his fame surged after he abused Rihanna. The world is indeed a strange place. Even Nicky Minaj has worked with him multiple times and fans wonder why RiRi is done with her. We all saw the pictures and know what happened, how can anyone support the pos? But abusers often make more fame and money after the fact. Look at Sean Penn :whatitellu::umok:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

its because it’s creative expression, just like how Britney gets to talk about ***. Just because someone talks about it doesn’t mean they would do it. Now are you gonna go after all the violent movies too? I get what you are saying but that brings into the question of censoring everything “oh we can’t have rappers talking about killing people! Let’s lock them all up!” It sounds good until it starts to become a witch hunt just like today with people being overly PC. I like that Britney gets to talk about *** and be as dirty as she can. I’ve written killer stories, does that mean I have to be locked up? 

1.Britney has been ****-shamed several times for embracing her sexuality so it’s not a fair comparison. Hell I think Britney received more backlash for showing her belly than Eminem ever did actually.

2.He’s a misogynistic **** even in real life. Let’s not forget how he has **** shamed Britney in his interviews 

16 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

its because it’s creative expression, just like how Britney gets to talk about ***. Just because someone talks about it doesn’t mean they would do it. Now are you gonna go after all the violent movies too? I get what you are saying but that brings into the question of censoring everything “oh we can’t have rappers talking about killing people! Let’s lock them all up!” It sounds good until it starts to become a witch hunt just like today with people being overly PC. I like that Britney gets to talk about *** and be as dirty as she can. I’ve written killer stories, does that mean I have to be locked up? 

No. If you can’t express yourself creatively without being a **** then you’re just a ****

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its a ten year old UNRELEASED track and he is friends with Rihanna. He literally wanted her to do LTWYL because of the Chris Brown situation. He clearly realized that the lyrics were over the top and scrapped it.

He toured with Rihanna. Has he ever done anything with Chris Brown??

How is it relevant if the track is from 2011? As if in 2011 it was still okay to be misogynistic. 

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah Im sure he is on Chris Browns side... Just like he literally killed Kim or did any of the stuff he rapped about for shock value. Jesus.

mu931azq2sp11.jpgb2b3cecb125b5d50b3c11341e0125d67.jpgrihanna-and-eminem-backstage-mtv-movie-a1c5ef3f2e918639a8c6bea7fb9217d5a.jpgRihanna-hugged-Eminem-after-performance.131028-eminem-monster-640x426.jpgc58f5804c7638be88f5f3d09d9aefc21.jpgrihanna.jpgD9ygAuj2H01-550x541.jpggettyimages-104035233-1537440433.jpg?cro

Can you even read? I couldn’t care less if he’s actually friends with Rihanna or if it’s just his “Slim Shady persona!!!!!!111!!!” that wrote this. I was just making a comparison. Other people in the industry have been blacklisted for much, much less, yet he somehow always gets away with everything?

20 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I think you misunderstand what freedoms and rights are.  You can’t be “free” but simultaneously encroach on another person’s rights. Freedom of expression is a nice illusion, but this is tantamount to slander and call to violence. 

So, Eminem is not only out of line and irresponsible, he’s tragically tone deaf.  Anything for shock and views, but I hope he doesn’t complain too much when his daughter pays for his sins. If he even cares about her. 

The dismissive “PC” crap people like to spew to maintain their narrow mindsets is sad.  Hope you grow up soon and realize the consequences of both words and deeds.

Archived