Eminem throws shots at Rihanna in a new leaked snippet that surfaced. ”Of course I side with Chris Brown, I’d beat a b***h down too”

Lorenzo

I know that this completely off topic and that it has nothing to do with Britney. But sometimes I wonder how someone like Eminem can say all of this problematic stuff, and yet he is still praised by the GP and gets away with his problematic behavior, while Britney is still considered crazy for shaving her head a decade ago and I’ve seen a lot of people claiming that she should be “locked up” based on her Instagram posts. The world has become a strange place hasn’t it?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

its because it’s creative expression, just like how Britney gets to talk about ***. Just because someone talks about it doesn’t mean they would do it. Now are you gonna go after all the violent movies too? I get what you are saying but that brings into the question of censoring everything “oh we can’t have rappers talking about killing people! Let’s lock them all up!” It sounds good until it starts to become a witch hunt just like today with people being overly PC. I like that Britney gets to talk about *** and be as dirty as she can. I’ve written killer stories, does that mean I have to be locked up? 

31 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

its because it’s creative expression, just like how Britney gets to talk about ***. Just because someone talks about it doesn’t mean they would do it. Now are you gonna go after all the violent movies too? I get what you are saying but that brings into the question of censoring everything “oh we can’t have rappers talking about killing people! Let’s lock them all up!” It sounds good until it starts to become a witch hunt just like today with people being overly PC. I like that Britney gets to talk about *** and be as dirty as she can. I’ve written killer stories, does that mean I have to be locked up? 

While it's true what you say to some extent, there's still standards, it's like, idk, it's even a matter of bad taste if you will. 

What makes it more f**ked up in his case, I think, is the fact that he's worked with Rihanna, in two tracks (that I know of) and it's like, one would think that he would feel more sympathetic towards someone who he knows personally, that they've worked together, that has given him two huge hits, and that he would feel like throwing up just by saying something like that, even if it's a joke or a "creative expression". 

I don't know the song, I haven't heard it, nor I'm interested in that, but I just think it's wrong. Now, the worst part of it all, is that Rihanna probably would agree too, didn't she come back with Chris after the whole thing? :sobbing::ugh: 

So, to each their own, but that's just wrong and distasteful :whatitellu:

• Content Curators
29 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

because singing and talking about  *** is not the same thing as agreeing and condoning with domestic violence

are u stupid

then again im pretty sure u and darklord were the ones sexualizing jayden in that one thread so not surprising 

37 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

its because it’s creative expression, just like how Britney gets to talk about...

hardly anything this days :uknowit:

I always thought that scrapped scenes from Perfume, with Britney's bruised face were somehow inspired or could've been seen as related to Rihanna's incident and Brit didn't want it.

55 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Oh yeah, there's definitely a line. Are we going to go after everybody who has written bad stuff in their personal diary?

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, rik said:

i  have to say for once i disagree with you

i feel like there's a difference between a man who writes about rihanna, someone who he would later capitalize off of 

it's the fact that these are about very real people. for example, his ex wife:

the song he wrote about her

KIM...

it's really f**ked up actually. why is he writing about ********* his wife? lol.. he isn't even rapping, he's screaming in this one. it's violently disgusting and almost killed her

he is a lyrical genius, or was... but he very clearly has a problem and it's threatening actual people 

It’s okay, I’m just glad you’re not like “you’re f**king stupid...” because I see what you are saying. He seems chill in interviews and so  it just makes me wonder if it’s just a release for him like when people write journals. I’m like split

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

lol the reach in this attempt to equivocate. i'm embarrassed for you.

1 hour ago, rik said:

i  have to say for once i disagree with you

i feel like there's a difference between a man who writes about rihanna, someone who he would later capitalize off of 

it's the fact that these are about very real people. for example, his ex wife:

the song he wrote about her

KIM...

it's really f**ked up actually. why is he writing about ********* his wife? lol.. he isn't even rapping, he's screaming in this one. it's violently disgusting and almost killed her

listen to the entire song. she bleeds to death at the end.

he is a lyrical genius, or was... but he very clearly has a problem and it's threatening actual people 

Wow she reminds me of Scarlett Johanassan so much 

He's f*ckin' disgusting.  Also, to this day, I still don't understand why Chris Brown still is able to release music and still get coin, when others who have done similar were cancelled.  He hasn't even changed... he's still a pathetic creep, and Eminem is too.

P.S. Why is this on the Britney forum? Move it

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

He's f*ckin' disgusting.  Also, to this day, I still don't understand why Chris Brown still is able to release music and still get coin, when others who have done similar were cancelled.  He hasn't even changed... he's still a pathetic creep, and Eminem is too.

P.S. Why is this on the Britney forum? Move it

As I said in the OP, I know this is not Britney related, I was just making a comparison.

Archived