New IG post- BRITNEY IS BLONDE AGAIN?!

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She DOES look beautiful, but I really don't get why the hell she did that permanent eye make-up!

What bothers me most is that she is a celeb and she lives in LA!
What she has around her eyes right now is something a basic countryside housewife could do!

Hope it will go away.

How do we know she is? And it’s not her / her team posting old stuff again.

example - they/she posted the video of her cycling her neighbourhood which has her with blonde hair the same time sam posted  the speaking video where she has brown, and it was also when she was pictured in Maui with brown hair again by paps.

something ain’t right 

Damn. I think this is the shortest Brunette era we’ve had.

tumblr_m7tjm2k1C01r8gsqgo8_250.gif

3 hours ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I wish she would have done a slightly darker blonde first. She is either overly yellow blonde on dark brown/red. Neither is the most flattering. Let’s try something new, brit! 

Soooo agree. I would of loved to have seen her do ombré 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqbNMjpxsEF-DHSg81OZx

but she looks cute, happy and healthy nonetheless :)

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, sibode said:

She DOES look beautiful, but I really don't get why the hell she did that permanent eye make-up!

What bothers me most is that she is a celeb and she lives in LA!
What she has around her eyes right now is something a basic countryside housewife could do!

Hope it will go away.

Or maybe she’s trying to show the world how much she cries at night? 

I always wanted her to rock her natural light brown hair again. I think its such a beautiful colour and the last time she stayed natural was 98/99. When she has brown hair is either darker or lighter than her natural hair colour, she is always dyeing her hair. I know its her hair and she can do whatever the **** she wants with it, but her hair is so thin, the poor hair deserves a break from all the dyeing in the past 20 years lol

Archived