New IG post- BRITNEY IS BLONDE AGAIN?!

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a tad sad she dyed her hair (oddly enough, I have too! coincidences!) because I hope it doesn't line up with rumours shes performing next year because it means she'll start the promo circuit soon and I don't feel comfortable investing in it knowing so much about her situation.

With dark hair-ney, atleast we knew no f**ks were given and she literally said ''I like Freedom!''. 

I hope she did it because she got bored of dark, because I can't help but feel a lot of us won't be comfortable investing.

• Super Mods
30 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I'm a tad sad she dyed her hair (oddly enough, I have too! coincidences!) because I hope it doesn't line up with rumours shes performing next year because it means she'll start the promo circuit soon and I don't feel comfortable investing in it knowing so much about her situation.

With dark hair-ney, atleast we knew no f**ks were given and she literally said ''I like Freedom!''. 

I hope she did it because she got bored of dark, because I can't help but feel a lot of us won't be comfortable investing.

I’m just gonna go with it, because like her, what else is there to do? No matter what, it’s going to happen and should at least make the most of it. Just like we don’t like go to our corporate jobs but we do it. 

Archived