New IG post- BRITNEY IS BLONDE AGAIN?!

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/16/2019 at 8:27 AM, sibode said:

She DOES look beautiful, but I really don't get why the hell she did that permanent eye make-up!

What bothers me most is that she is a celeb and she lives in LA!
What she has around her eyes right now is something a basic countryside housewife could do!

Hope it will go away.

Hoe good do you know Britney? As a fan you should know by now that Britney indeed is just a simple basic countryside housewife/mom. 

24 minutes ago, rik said:

as taboo as this might be to bring up, i genuinely think that after she shaved her head they should have kept her in wigs for longer until her hair grew out healthy

instead they  (her team) skipped straight to extensions nearing circus. it's really ridiculous, she should have been allowed to rest in retrospect and just be a person. 

Her team is trashy, but she was already wearing messy extensions right after she shaved it and Larry wasnt around. She probably regretted it right after and tried the extensions right away. There is only a day months after the shaving that she was pictured without extensions or wig and she looked good, but for some reason she didnt feel comfortable enough rocking a short hair   

On 10/16/2019 at 3:13 AM, nwonder said:

Damn. I think this is the shortest Brunette era we’ve had.

tumblr_m7tjm2k1C01r8gsqgo8_250.gif

Soooo agree. I would of loved to have seen her do ombré 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqbNMjpxsEF-DHSg81OZx

but she looks cute, happy and healthy nonetheless :)

Babe it's not 2010 any more ombre is dead

2 hours ago, rik said:

the thing is though, i'm pretty sure she was just wearing wigs throughout the remainder of what i guess you could call the 'blackout era' (which i hate saying because there was no era for that, no promotion, and she was truly going through some horrible things in her personal life at the time). there is a contrast between how her hair looked in comparison to circus... like maybe it's just me, but i can tell that circus wasn't a wig (extensions bound to her somewhat grown out hair), whereas 2007/ the start of 08 was a wig

She had keratin bond individual extensions applied the second the hair was long enough to have something to grab onto, like the first 2-3 months 

For the record our girl has always worn a **** ton of extensions. Way before they were discussed or the norm. Groundbreaking hair icon and goddess 

4 hours ago, rik said:

the thing is though, i'm pretty sure she was just wearing wigs throughout the remainder of what i guess you could call the 'blackout era' (which i hate saying because there was no era for that, no promotion, and she was truly going through some horrible things in her personal life at the time). there is a contrast between how her hair looked in comparison to circus... like maybe it's just me, but i can tell that circus wasn't a wig (extensions bound to her somewhat grown out hair), whereas 2007/ the start of 08 was a wig

Her extensions were really bad in 2007, but her hair was still very short by the end of the year, so it didnt have how to look quite good anyway 

On 10/18/2019 at 10:38 AM, rik said:

Hunh?

Were you around in 2007?

The entire year was filled with bad extensions.

Archived