Rumor: Team B made a deal with Caesars Entertainment

MarcMarc2231

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is true, then some Circus - like level damage control will be done. At the moment meet and greets are impossible, and there's chance for people to yell free britney anytime. 

If she comes back next year (which I hope, if that's really what she wants) I'm almost sure she will resume her old domination contract and have a new record.

I really don't how how could she / her team handle this whole 2019 mess. 

7 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I don’t think it’s true 

1 - Without any new songs or album it will be a HUGE FLOP 

2 - Britney doesn’t want it 

3 - fans won’t go there because of the truth that came out 

4 - fans who will go to her concerts will scream and will show something about the #FreeBritney movement 

i know her team is composed by dump people but they know that what’s going on so they should “clean” her image from this situation 

1 it's about the PROMOTION, not a new album. People don't care about new songs (except fans, of course) but still go to her shows. 

2 How do you know? She clearly wanted Glory, Piece Of Me and domination, even if she was under the cship. The fact that she's still under restrainments doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't want to resume her career. 

3 what? Piece Of Me sold lots because of general public, not the fans only. And do you really think fans could ignore the new shows? Lol us gays would be running

4 this is true and that's a problem for her and for her team

I can see this happening. And they were probably already redying another residency anyways. Britney's team is THAT delusional to be honest. 

Not only that but i wouldn't be suprised if they use their shiftiness and blindside us with blackout 2.0 with Danja and Britney as executive producers ans Britney ACTUALLY having control the entire artistic process. And the vegas residency is Circus tour type production and even bigger. Anything to shift our attention and let's be all real .....they'd most likely succeed.

Even Britney's mystery is an idea of money to them. And only NOW this whole britney being in control of her image and art for a couple albums  might work even Britney might buy into it. Because why wouldn't you wanna manage something that is so close to you. 

3 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

1 it's about the PROMOTION, not a new album. People don't care about new songs (except fans, of course) but still go to her shows. 

2 How do you know? She clearly wanted Glory, Piece Of Me and domination, even if she was under the cship. The fact that she's still under restrainments doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't want to resume her career. 

3 what? Piece Of Me sold lots because of general public, not the fans only. And do you really think fans could ignore the new shows? Lol us gays would be running

4 this is true and that's a problem for her and for her team

People don’t care about new songs? Did you Domination sales? 

28 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Well it’s true, Vegas show are more GP-oriented and the GP goes there to listen to her classics. Plus Domination sales aren’t even that bad as some people here are trying the make them out to be

1 hour ago, ClaudiaDC said:

What about glory sales? Make me and slumber sales? Even the streaming rates are absolutely low.  And Glory didn't help one bit the overall pom ticket sales, that (despite it being a hugely successful show) started declining mid 2016. Domination sales were low because she didn't even start promoting the show, because the fans didn't feel the urge to buy tickets (she toured Europe, Asia and North America just months prior) and because Piece Of me was basically just done. The show wouldn't have flopped thanks to casual lv tourists, but for the gp it was just Britney in Las Vegas, not really feeling any show changes.

She needed to have her European tour in 2017 and stop for the whole 2018 starting dom in 2019 (with good promo and a new record to please fans). 

54 minutes ago, Lorenzo said:

Well it’s true, Vegas show are more GP-oriented and the GP goes there to listen to her classics. Plus Domination sales aren’t even that bad as some people here are trying the make them out to be

as wendy said,people didn’t buy tickets cause it’s her second residency.They won’t buy tickets until the last minute.As an example she said that people go out in vegas and see that Britney will be performing so they buy tickets and go to the show.

15 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

What about glory sales? Make me and slumber sales? Even the streaming rates are absolutely low.  And Glory didn't help one bit the overall pom ticket sales, that (despite it being a hugely successful show) started declining mid 2016. Domination sales were low because she didn't even start promoting the show, because the fans didn't feel the urge to buy tickets (she toured Europe, Asia and North America just months prior) and because Piece Of me was basically just done. The show wouldn't have flopped thanks to casual lv tourists, but for the gp it was just Britney in Las Vegas, not really feeling any show changes.

She needed to have her European tour in 2017 and stop for the whole 2018 starting dom in 2019 (with good promo and a new record to please fans). 

Exactly, a new single would probably push some fans to go see the show but let’s be realistic, most people go to a Vegas show to hear the classics. Even Gaga, who just had a super successful era with ASIB, is basically performing only the songs from her first two albums. 

53 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

If usher was to do a residency I’d only want him to do old songs that I know . I can’t name a song off of ushers last 2-3 albums. I feel his career is similar to britneys.

In terms of career yes. But I still think Britney’s career is in a better place 

Few goofy Ig videos were enough to bury the freebritney meltdown, Imagine a new residency, nobody would really remember.... expecially the gp that thinks she' s crazy nonetheless:byetina: the Moment she'll speak up about her issues whatever they are then maybe people Will take her more seriously... At the same time i can't blame her for being private but this also makes her look dumb and victim of her evil handlers

Archived