Blackout vinyl is coming really SOON!

JustLuvMoi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2019 at 2:18 AM, Mc54 said:

I highly doubt Britney herself even knows her albums are getting re-released like this.

It's just... a shame.

I’m sure she doesn’t know. Once she singed a record deal, got her % and then they do what ever they want with it. They own it.

I just saw this video where one of Kanye West fans comes to Kanye with the cassette of his album and asks him to sign on it and Kanye goes “When did this come out? Where did you get it from?” Fan goes “I got it from Urban Outfitters about a month ago or so”

On 10/11/2019 at 1:31 PM, Saigemusic2 said:

Does anyone else think her face shape looks different on the vinyl cover? Also, what’s up with the little white half circle on the bottom right ? 

Either way, pre ordered my copy!

They just copied and pasted a photo off of amazon:wontcry: lol don’t worry though the actual vinyl cover doesn’t look like that

On 9/25/2019 at 6:29 AM, gabrielflorin01 said:

I didn't know that, thank you so much. I was wondering why we have just now vinyl releases for certain albums, considering the massive peak of album sales in the late '90s, when in fact that was really the reason behind the lack of vinyls at that time.

They would release singles on vinyl. Most of Britney singles are on vinyl, from BOMT to Break The Ice and vary from actual store release to DJ promo vinyls. My very first vinyl was a promo of MATM. I think after BTI, Britney vinyl for singles stopped... the only exceptions I would say were Scream & Shout and Ooh La La

Archived