Blackout vinyl is coming really SOON!

JustLuvMoi

On 10/26/2019 at 2:42 PM, Mystical78 said:

Do you guys know when would be the best time to buy a resale off of ebay? I don't know if I should try to get the black swirl one or just settle for a clear one for Blackout.

Like, right now. These new first pressings of her vinyls have always sold out within the first 24 hours. The black / white swirl will be worth more in the future versus the clear reissue pressing. Get whatever works better for you, but if you do want the first edition black swirl, I would get it now before the prices skyrocket like the BOMT pink swirl.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

Yeah, I'm seeing Blackout resales for $80-$100 atm. This one is a fan favorite, so I'm not feeling too hopeful about this situation. I'll try using your strategy and see if better prices will pop up. Thank you!

I saw one on Mercari for $47 today 

I’d def get that app and just get alerts for blackout vinyl. Mercari is the best and so underrated 

Edit 
https://merc.li/2DaN85b

it’s still there 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Like, right now. These new first pressings of her vinyls have always sold out within the first 24 hours. The black / white swirl will be worth more in the future versus the clear reissue pressing. Get whatever works better for you, but if you do want the first edition black swirl, I would get it now before the prices skyrocket like the BOMT pink swirl.

I have the first 4 in the swirl editions, so I definitely want to try and get the black/white swirl for Blackout. I'll try to get one ASAP then, I know UO have started shipping them out so I'm thinking more resales might pop up these next few days.

12 hours ago, b4goodbye said:

I got mine today, kind of disappointed with the sound. I only listened through BTI, but I dont think the sound is as good as the previous releases (In The Zone being the best). The mix and compression seems a little off. Could just be my set up. Anyone agree?

What equipment are you using?

Archived