Blackout vinyl is coming really SOON!

JustLuvMoi

22 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Just my luck that they restocked lmao. But I'm under the impression no one cares about the second print right? It's the black and white one that I paid double for (lol ugh) that people care about right?Β 

I’d say we care of this one to ,especially the collectors.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, pablitonizer said:

I alsoΒ noticed it saysΒ This item is on backorder and is expected to ship on 12/05/2019.

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::notatall::notatall::notatall:

Lmao I know! I’m one of the jackasses who missed out and mine also says it’ll ship on December 5th but have you checked again? TodayΒ if you were to purchase the Blackout vinyl it ships on 12/26/2019 a day after Christmas lol so I’m not bitching. I’ll have Britmas early to get me through the holidays without needing to drink as much lol. We’re halfway through October so I only have to wait a month a half.

4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Just checked on my order it still says on back order. Supposed to ship on the 25th of this month. What does everyone else’s say? I never really checked on any of my previous vinyl orders before, so I’m assuming that it’s normal for it to say that until the notes shipment date. Β :jackk:

I feel some f**kery going on. At first my ITZ Vinyl said it would ship Oct 18th, then the 24th and I checked today and it said Oct 29th! When the **** is it supposed to ship? Either they are really backed up orΒ this was a way bigger hit than expected. But on the plus side my Blackout vinyl went from Dec 5th, to November 15th and now November 8th! Hey at least it’s coming sooner! But anyone else dealing with or dealt with this?

On 10/22/2019 at 11:14 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Just checked on my order it still says on back order. Supposed to ship on the 25th of this month. What does everyone else’s say? I never really checked on any of my previous vinyl orders before, so I’m assuming that it’s normal for it to say that until the notes shipment date. Β :jackk:

Mine still says Back order- Available to ship by Friday, Oct 25. We should be good.

I did noticed the the clear ITZ, BRITNEY, OIDIA got pushed to the 31st but that might be because I didn't order them right away

On 10/24/2019 at 6:09 AM, pablitonizer said:

I just got the notification that mine has been shippedΒ :airpls::airpls::airpls:

Β 

On 10/24/2019 at 3:36 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I just got my shipping confirmation! It’s finally happening sisters! Β :crying2:
Β 

Β 

Edit next dayΒ - just got mine in the mail. But so early? Not mad though. Has anyone else gotten theirs delivered?Β It has an extra hype sticker on front. Perfect condition.Β 
:makeitrain:

Β 

7 hours ago, RAWRi said:

My shipping confirmation just came :yasqueen:

Β 

5 hours ago, Harlow said:

Thank you for sharing! Cannot wait to receive mine

I got mine todayΒ :crying4:

Β 

22 hours ago, Mystical78 said:

Do you guys know when would be the best time to buy a resale off of ebay? I don't know if I should try to get the black swirl one or just settle for a clear one for Blackout.

The eBay prices hardly go down. All the resales always run $60-$100 and in the case of BOMT up to $200. If you have eBay, you can save searches and you get daily emails with items that match your search. That's how I find the best prices

29 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

The eBay prices hardly go down. All the resales always run $60-$100 and in the case of BOMT up to $200. If you have eBay, you can save searches and you get daily emails with items that match your search. That's how I find the best prices

Yeah, I'm seeing Blackout resales for $80-$100 atm. This one is a fan favorite, so I'm not feelingΒ too hopeful about this situation. I'll try using your strategy and see if better prices will pop up. Thank you!

Archived