Blackout vinyl is coming really SOON!

JustLuvMoi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Euw, no. 

Every dollar spent seals Brit’s fate in the conservatorship. 

Does it

Does it really, do you really think that by not buying some trinkets they're really gonna lose interest or drop it? That's absolute garbage stop being so righteous. You dont have to buy anything but pretending anyone who does is doing wrong is outright stupid

Theres no magic dollar amount that once merch income drops to she will suddenly be freed like that's not gonna make a difference 

34 minutes ago, SupTJ said:

Does it

Does it really, do you really think that by not buying some trinkets they're really gonna lose interest or drop it? That's absolute garbage stop being so righteous. You dont have to buy anything but pretending anyone who does is doing wrong is outright stupid

Theres no magic dollar amount that once merch income drops to she will suddenly be freed like that's not gonna make a difference 

Whether you like it or not, the fact is that money made by the Britney brand is funding gay conversion camps, Lou Taylor, Jamie, and a whole bunch of people who are NOT Britney. 

So why don’t you redirect your anger towards them and get off my ****? :well:

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Whether you like it or not, the fact is that money made by the Britney brand is funding gay conversion camps, Lou Taylor, Jamie, and a whole bunch of people who are NOT Britney. 

So why don’t you redirect your anger towards them and get off my ****? :well:

Ok, so what good would that do? They just lost one customer. As if they really care what the fans want. Her last albums didn’t sell very well and that didn’t phase them, despite the later POM dates have low ticket sales they still put her on tour to milk the show even more. They will always find a way to make money, what not you don’t get about this “I’m not buying anything Britney related because it finds anti gay camps. Well that didn’t stop people from eating at Chick Fil A, despite how religious and against the gay community they are yet they continue to make money. Did it stop my gay friend and I from eating there? No we were starving and we looked past all that just so we can bite into their delicious food. Like the other OP said, it’s your own personal choice to chose to buy it or not but shaming someone else for choosing to buy is stupid. 

18 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Ok, so what good would that do? They just lost one customer. As if they really care what the fans want. Her last albums didn’t sell very well and that didn’t phase them, despite the later POM dates have low ticket sales they still put her on tour to milk the show even more. They will always find a way to make money, what not you don’t get about this “I’m not buying anything Britney related because it finds anti gay camps. Well that didn’t stop people from eating at Chick Fil A, despite how religious and against the gay community they are yet they continue to make money. Did it stop my gay friend and I from eating there? No we were starving and we looked past all that just so we can bite into their delicious food. Like the other OP said, it’s your own personal choice to chose to buy it or not but shaming someone else for choosing to buy is stupid. 

I missed the part where I shamed anyone — I literally just voiced my stance on the issue. 

The people who feel shamed quoted me.

If you and the mass majority of the fans don’t want to be responsible consumers who invest their money into good causes, that’s your business. 

Spoiler

Now I’m shaming ;) 

Archived