Blackout vinyl is coming really SOON!

JustLuvMoi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Plaidatlo said:

I’m sure they will restock ,but with the clear vinyl like they did with baby, oops and Britney vinyls.

But I want the black swirl one, I've collected all the other ones so far :(

I guess I'll just have to buy it off of ebay or whatever from people who bought multiple copies to resell. 

44 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

But I want the black swirl one, I've collected all the other ones so far :(

I guess I'll just have to buy it off of ebay or whatever from people who bought multiple copies to resell. 

They still have a few left so hurry! It showed “sold out” yesterday but as of right now, they have a few more left!

22 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

This site is charging $90 for one (with shipping). Crooks!

Thats how people from the EU feel all the time though haha. We have to pay 30 dollars for shipping AND on top of that import costs. Those like 25 dollars aswell, so 25 + 30 + 25 = 80 dollars.

2 hours ago, ubritney said:

I hate when people do that and sell them double/triple the price. :bedtime:

Well, you snooze you lose. It cost me a lot with the shipping to Europe every time they release those vinyls...

And I’m not sure if I will sell it on eBay ,I might keep it sealed and save and I’ll sell it 20 years later.

23 minutes ago, Plaidatlo said:

Well, you snooze you lose. It cost me a lot with the shipping to Europe every time they release those vinyls...

And I’m not sure if I will sell it on eBay ,I might keep it sealed and save and I’ll sell it 20 years later.

Oh I lost nothing. I ordered a few copies but for myself, not to make a quick buck.

Archived