Blackout vinyl is coming really SOON!

JustLuvMoi

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/23/2019 at 4:54 PM, C0CKy said:

I missed the part where I shamed anyone — I literally just voiced my stance on the issue. 

The people who feel shamed quoted me.

If you and the mass majority of the fans don’t want to be responsible consumers who invest their money into good causes, that’s your business. 

Hide contents

Now I’m shaming ;) 

I started writing a long reply detailing the holes in your logic and how unnecessarily pearched upon that high horse you are

But

You like actually sound like you have a hard time processing ideas that arent in line with your original thought, like 

You sound dumb

So I wont bother replying to you again night night

1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

That's kinda strange and unusual imo. 

There's only been a mass vinyl revival in recent years, prior to that, vinyl releases have been very sparse over the past 20-30 years, especially with pop music. So releasing vinyls for a pop artist like Britney during the time each album was release would never have sold. We're now getting a lot of catalogue releases from all artists over the past few decades. Cassettes will come next....

1 minute ago, BabyBabyBay said:

There's only been a mass vinyl revival in recent years, prior to that, vinyl releases have been very sparse over the past 20-30 years, especially with pop music. So releasing vinyls for a pop artist like Britney during the time each album was release would never have sold. We're now getting a lot of catalogue releases from all artists over the past few decades. Cassettes will come next....

I didn't know that, thank you so much. I was wondering why we have just now vinyl releases for certain albums, considering the massive peak of album sales in the late '90s, when in fact that was really the reason behind the lack of vinyls at that time.

1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I didn't know that, thank you so much. I was wondering why we have just now vinyl releases for certain albums, considering the massive peak of album sales in the late '90s, when in fact that was really the reason behind the lack of vinyls at that time.

No worries - I guess it pays to be a loser who monitors music trends hahaha.

Yeah, by the late 90s, the vinyl format was a thing of the past, and it was cassette tapes which were then being overshadowed by the CD format, which has been the primary physical format ever since... until around 2015. Everything is now coming in a cycle, vinyl is pretty much back in full force, and over the past couple of years some artists have released limited edition cassettes so I imagine we'll get cassettes back soon!

6 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

No worries - I guess it pays to be a loser who monitors music trends hahaha. Yeah, by the late 90s, the vinyl format was a thing of the past, and it was cassette tapes which were then being overshadowed by the CD format, which has been the primary physical format ever since... until around 2015. Everything is now coming in a cycle, vinyl is pretty much back in full force, and over the past couple of years some artists have released limited edition cassettes so I imagine we'll get cassettes back soon!

Yeah, I noticed that too. I guess music labels have recently remembered how much can physical formats boost their sales. Like, we're even getting even some vinyl singles and CD singles, so crazy. 

9 hours ago, SupTJ said:

I started writing a long reply detailing the holes in your logic and how unnecessarily pearched upon that high horse you are

But

You like actually sound like you have a hard time processing ideas that arent in line with your original thought, like 

You sound dumb

So I wont bother replying to you again night night

It took you two days to string those words together so I don’t think we have time for any “detailed” responses from you anyway, queen. 

5 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I have all of Brit’s albums on Fabulous Cassettes, including greatest hits and remix collections. So sickening even though I’ll never listen to them. I was so obsessed with having all of her albums on every format, so happy that she has a good amount of vinyl now. Hopefully they do all of them.   :airpls:

21 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I have all of Brit’s albums on Fabulous Cassettes, including greatest hits and remix collections. So sickening even though I’ll never listen to them. I was so obsessed with having all of her albums on every format, so happy that she has a good amount of vinyl now. Hopefully they do all of them.   :airpls:

I can imagine the BOMT cassette must be a valuable collectors item now!!

I think I only ever owned 3 cassettes in my entire existence - kudos to you for keeping at it hahaha

Archived