Britney's sons were at Atlanta with Jamie Lynn.....

annalai23

53 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

They showed the judge "evidence" that made them think its a good idea to not have the kids sleep at her place and possibly landed her in the mental facility in the first place. Stop acting like you know for a fact that Britney is fine and well. We dont know enough.

Idk if any of y’all follow the Teen Mom shows, but Jenelle Evans lost custody and then got the kids back within a month. Her husband shot and killed their dog and abuses her and the kids. The courts deemed that they didn’t have enough evidence to keep them away. If Britney to this day cannot have her kids unsupervised there is far more to it than we know. And i hope we never know. That’s no ones business but hers. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. I just came in here to marvel at the fact that the boys have grown so much in just 6-7 months since we last saw them with Britney. But, of course, that excitement has wained as folks have to speculate about Britney's custody.

I'm  not wading into that convo one way or the next as far as what I think is happening…

But they've grown so much!! Preston is definitely going through puberty, which is wild! Five more years and he'll officially be an adult!

He's got to be as tall as — if not taller than — his mom by now. And Jayden isn't far behind.

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

Its funny how people here simultaniously say that Britney isnt allowed to see her kids and also that she has been looking soooo happy and good. Those two dont really go together that well imo.

This is what I find confusing, she really does appear on the surface to be happier than she’s been in ages. Maybe she’s just forcing herself to carry on with life and distracting herself with Sam and workouts ?

but it’s very odd. If it’s all corrupt and she SHOULD have the boys with her why is she letting them get away with this and why isn’t anyone helping her...Lynne and JL for example? Everyone seems so ‘meh’ about it all.

On 7/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Scrappy said:

There’s no way the kids don’t know that their mom was labelled an unfit parent and she lost her rights to them.  Their dad has probably trashed her to hell to the kids as evidenced by his stupid wife making public comments like any butt hurt step mom. They don’t show a lot of respect for her and look half the time like they’re babying her and coddling her. It’s a bit depressing to see. 

And that pains me. Yeah, I realize there's a lot of hurt and anger at the other parent whether you divorce or unhappily stay together. But there's so much f**king damage that will NEVER be repaired when you've got one parent badmouthing the other to the kids. I talk from experience as the kid that heard so much ****. I look back and wonder why I didn't ask "Why you telling me this stuff?" But I also realize that might appear sassy and not worth opening up another can of worms. Sorry, I just feel for everybody in this boat. I'm an adult and it'll probably always be a sore point for me. 

1 hour ago, BoleynR said:

Just seen jl’s story. Appears they’re still with her, Lynne could be seen in the pictures aswell this time. 

So are they being watched by Lynne & not JL? 

I think that’s a recap of the last week, she’s saying they’re gone now I think. Also in these pics are Lexie and Bryan

correct, JL is shooting her Netflix show in Covington GA and in her latest video at the end you see lynne and Jamie are there. 

It is a bit weird they’re spending time with SPF and Jj but not Brit.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

I think that’s a recap of the last week, she’s saying they’re gone now I think. Also in these pics are Lexie and Bryan

correct, JL is shooting her Netflix show in Covington GA and in her latest video at the end you see lynne and Jamie are there. 

It is a bit weird they’re spending time with SPF and Jj but not Brit.

I was thinking the same thing. It’s sad to see everyone from the family together apart from Britney. It’s like either she can’t go because then there will be more paps attention to them which is sad or she is not allowed to go with them which is even sadder. And I know that they probably are there all together with Jamie because of the kids but really the whole situation of Lynn fighting him in court clearly wanting Britney to be free but then the rest of the family does not seem to fight over that. I don’t know the whole situation is very strange. 

5 hours ago, Dollyg said:

Super weird as she was obviously in Los Angeles. Could it be that these court papers prohibited her from going? Like that she’s not allowed to spend that much time with them? 

For the past 3 years the boys have gone to britneys destin florida home with Lynne and Jamie and without britney. We even had it unconfirmed in 2016 that britney had Christmas alone with Sam and the boys were in Louisiana with L&J.

britney never seems to go back home or on Spears family trips unless it’s for her work. There’s something more to it like they’re trying to keep her so confined, under rule.... or she just doesn’t wanna go 

On 7/25/2019 at 7:32 AM, Dollyg said:

Check the court documents. There you can see that something did indeed change about her visitation rights and that some sort of proof was shown to the court by Kaplan who is Kevin’s attorney. So it’s pretty clear that she can’t see them like she used to. Plus there were people saying that she gets visits by them but they aren’t allowed to stay with her. That’s probably how it is still

Um, she doesn't HAVE rights....at all.  None.

7 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

For the past 3 years the boys have gone to britneys destin florida home with Lynne and Jamie and without britney. We even had it unconfirmed in 2016 that britney had Christmas alone with Sam and the boys were in Louisiana with L&J.

britney never seems to go back home or on Spears family trips unless it’s for her work. There’s something more to it like they’re trying to keep her so confined, under rule.... or she just doesn’t wanna go 

Well, us assume she was with Sam A.

Her Father does nor allow her to be with her family or children.

He decides when she seem them and that is almost never.When her niece's accident didn't allow her to go visit her either.

On 7/27/2019 at 2:09 PM, The Greatest Show said:

They showed the judge "evidence" that made them think its a good idea to not have the kids sleep at her place and possibly landed her in the mental facility in the first place. Stop acting like you know for a fact that Britney is fine and well. We dont know enough.

I’ve never heard this before. Details?

For me, it almost feels like the real Britney died and we have had a decoy for 10 years... I know it is a conspiracy but why doesn't she go with parents, Lynne never posts her, they have someone else sing her song, her dad controls her assets... its almost as if she doesn't exist anymore.   Again, I am saying that is one of the conspiracies and now it seems to make the most sense. 

14 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

For me, it almost feels like the real Britney died and we have had a decoy for 10 years... I know it is a conspiracy but why doesn't she go with parents, Lynne never posts her, they have someone else sing her song, her dad controls her assets... its almost as if she doesn't exist anymore.   Again, I am saying that is one of the conspiracies and now it seems to make the most sense. 

She is judicially dead.

Her father does not allow her to interact with anyone.Perhaps for fear of discovering corruption or perhaps for control and possession.

56 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I’m not gonna lie to ya. Looking at those photos on Jamie Lynn’s IG TV/gram- particularly the one with all of the 5 kids, Jamie Lynn, her husband, Bryan, Lynne and Jamie - it felt eery. (Not saying I believe the clone conspiracy. I don’t.) Almost like the ghost of Britney was looming over them in that photo. If Jamie Lynn had some time off from filming why couldn’t they all get together in L.A. on a day Britney’s allowed to see her sons?? They’re all just happily posing, smiling and going about their business as if nothing happened. No mention of Britney whatsoever from any of them although many asked about her.

Fans always ask where’s Britney but this is really weird. Maybe Lynne, the 2 Spears siblings and the son-in-law aren’t allowed to say anything even if they wanted. Maybe it’s best they keep quiet. Even if they said something I’d still feel like I have to read between the lines because they’ve lied so much for so long. Her family and Britney’s team has broken many fan’s trust big time. I question them all even if I shouldn’t but that’s where we are now. That’s on them, not us. Anyway we know Britney is in L.A. exercising like a fiend to lose those pesky 2 pounds, hanging out with Sam, getting drive thru coffee and shopping at the mall. Hope she is actually ok.

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

She is judicially dead.

Her father does not allow her to interact with anyone.Perhaps for fear of discovering corruption or perhaps for control and possession.

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I’m not gonna lie to ya. Looking at those photos on Jamie Lynn’s IG TV/gram- particularly the one with all of the 5 kids, Jamie Lynn, her husband, Bryan, Lynne and Jamie - it felt eery. (Not saying I believe the clone conspiracy. I don’t.) Almost like the ghost of Britney was looming over them in that photo. If Jamie Lynn had some time off from filming why couldn’t they all get together in L.A. on a day Britney’s allowed to see her sons?? They’re all just happily posing, smiling and going about their business as if nothing happened. No mention of Britney whatsoever from any of them although many asked about her.

Fans always ask where’s Britney but this is really weird. Maybe Lynne, the 2 Spears siblings and the son-in-law aren’t allowed to say anything even if they wanted. Maybe it’s best they keep quiet. Even if they said something I’d still feel like I have to read between the lines because they’ve lied so much for so long. Her family and Britney’s team has broken many fan’s trust big time. I question them all even if I shouldn’t but that’s where we are now. That’s on them, not us. Anyway we know Britney is in L.A. exercising like a fiend to lose those pesky 2 pounds, hanging out with Sam, getting drive thru coffee and shopping at the mall. Hope she is actually ok.

It is heartbreaking.  

Archived