Britney's sons were at Atlanta with Jamie Lynn.....

annalai23

3 hours ago, generation glory said:

This! Due to the shady f**kery that went down earlier this year, Britney’s visitation with her sons has been significantly reduced due to her being sent away by Jamie (likely influenced/supported sinisterly by Lou Taylor & Larry Rudolph) to the treatment facility. Whether Britney was sent there for improper reasons (ahem, that’s what the Britney Gram whistleblower claims and I believe him!!) and not sent there because she really needed to be there the thing is, she went. Not a good look to the family court even if she did go on her own accord. The court will side eye it and hold it against her which makes it even easier for Kevin through his lawyer, who Britney pays for, to swoop into court to request the judge to cut her child visitation time.

Idk if people realize or accept this but Britney’s  visitation time with Preston and Jayden is still supervised. By “supervised” I mean that although the visits may no longer be supervised by a court appointed monitor like back when she was going through the divorce, lost custody of them, etc.,... she’s never fully alone with those boys. Hence security guards, Robin, or some other adult to observe her with the children.

It’s probably back to that kind of arrangement where Britney likely sees the boys 2-4 times a week in the daytime only for X amount of hours then they’re driven back to Kevin’s home. Back in the day as her condition improved to the courts liking, her visitation time increased and she gained overnight visits with the boys. Do people not remember this? So I think she sees them just not like she was in 2018.  I’ll be so happy when those boys are both 18 so THEY can choose when to see their mother instead of having the court, Jamie, KFed and others make that choice for her. 

I'm in tears. I feel so horrible for Britney and her children.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way this custody has been handled is overall disgusting. The c-ship has used the situation to their advantage too. Let’s hope it doesn’t have a long term affect on the boys. But it probably will.

Once the c-ship has been lifted. I can’t wait for the custody to be dealt with once and for all. 

18 hours ago, annalai23 said:

I saw Jamie Lynn's Instagram stories and she's at the Atlanta Braves baseball game.... with her daughter Maddie and Britney's sons Sean P. and Jayden....

https://www.instagram.com/jamielynnspears/

I'm just wondering if Britney still sees her own sons ....

Personally, I don’t think parents should publicly exploit their kids before they are capable of saying yes or no to their likeness being on social media. They’re not props to promote yourself with. I’m glad the fad of having a dog as a prop has waned 

1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

The way this custody has been handled is overall disgusting. The c-ship has used the situation to their advantage too. Let’s hope it doesn’t have a long term affect on the boys. But it probably will.

Once the c-ship has been lifted. I can’t wait for the custody to be dealt with once and for all. 

There’s no way the kids don’t know that their mom was labelled an unfit parent and she lost her rights to them.  Their dad has probably trashed her to hell to the kids as evidenced by his stupid wife making public comments like any butt hurt step mom. They don’t show a lot of respect for her and look half the time like they’re babying her and coddling her. It’s a bit depressing to see. 

2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

There’s no way the kids don’t know that their mom was labelled an unfit parent and she lost her rights to them.  Their dad has probably trashed her to hell to the kids as evidenced by his stupid wife making public comments like any butt hurt step mom. They don’t show a lot of respect for her and look half the time like they’re babying her and coddling her. It’s a bit depressing to see. 

****. someone needs to do something!!!!!!!!

how is this acceptable, where are the psychologists? the detectives must see this f**kery this c-ship is doing with those kids and to Britney's emotions as a mother.

can she have some peace with the now? she didn't have that when they were babies... jesus christ, those people have NO heart.

20 hours ago, Forever22 said:

Kevin will maintain primary custody. The courts don’t like to uproot kids lives from all they’ve known at their age. The only thing that would change would be her being allowed to be alone with them and set days with her.  

So I decided to go through Brit's IG to see all the stuff she posted of her and the boys, and nothing ever screams out to me that they treat her poorly or "coddle" her. They act like normal boys do with their moms, playful and goofy - all smiles in pictures.

I think they have a good relationship with Britney and now they are getting to the age where mom is ew, so I'm sure some stuff is gonna seem different but I think reading too much into that.

1 minute ago, kleinbritney said:

The kids belong to Britney. What a hell of a game they're doing with Britney. I wonder what they tell the kids about Britney

They showed the judge "evidence" that made them think its a good idea to not have the kids sleep at her place and possibly landed her in the mental facility in the first place. Stop acting like you know for a fact that Britney is fine and well. We dont know enough.

Archived