Is Britney Allowed to meet her Children nowadays??

Mannequin*

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can see some updates on her custody case if you look it up on the court website of Los Angeles. Basically there was a hearing in January that provided some evidence, whatever evidence means in this case. Also she’s allowed to see them but several other people have said that she doesn’t get to spend a lot of time with them. They live with their father and she sees them every now and then but they don’t stay overnight with her anymore like they used to 

She might not be allowed to post pictures of them OR maybe her team posted those pictures and now that she’s in control she doesn’t want them online. Another possibility is that now that they are older and have their own social media profiles they might not want to be on their mom’s social media. We at least have proof they were together while Jamie Lynn stayed at Britney’s house. 

18 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Yet again.....

Kevin. Literally. Said. He. Was. Cutting. Her. Time. With. The. Boys. Back. Until. "She gets better." Back. When. All. This. Started.

They do not stay overnight with her anymore.

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit... seriously she doesnt deserve this

her children are her life they should stay with Britney all the time she is the one who cares for them and doesnt steal money from her exes 

2 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit... seriously she doesnt deserve this

her children are her life they should stay with Britney all the time she is the one who cares for them and doesnt steal money from her exes 

I agree one hundred percent. I just remember the article; it got swept under the rug because it was around the same time all that information was being dug up about the c ship, but yeah, he pulled it back in April or May. And apparently had been planning it for a while, since there was a court date with "evidence" back in January.

My question is, how is this judge so blind to these people's bullshit?

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

I agree one hundred percent. I just remember the article; it got swept under the rug because it was around the same time all that information was being dug up about the c ship, but yeah, he pulled it back in April or May. And apparently had been planning it for a while, since there was a court date with "evidence" back in January.

My question is, how is this judge so blind to these people's bullshit?

well justice is blind thats for sure especially in this case and just because K-fed is seen as the father figure this goes way back to that he is more capable of holding the children

:disappointed: @ this society tbh 

Totally unrelated, the other day I saw Carly Rose, the contestant from the X Factor, finally released some music, but it's the same generic stuff that everybody else is singing right now, but anyways, the thing is I realized how nowadays those kids from the X Factor are young adults already and have more freedom than Britney has had these past 11 years, and it's quite sad.

That led me to think about her kids. They're becoming adults when we least expect it, but I was thinking about how Jamie, and everyone pro-cship are so protective of Britney, and who she talks with, and what she does, and what she buys, and where she lives, and I was wondering, well, I just don't think they're so worried about her kids that much, which is illogical. It's like, all the security measures are over Britney, but her kids are fine as long as they're with Kevin, and that's it. Like, they're living with that stepmother, and who knows who else they have to meet within that family and their acquaintances. Like, we know how Britney's boyfriends have to go under a previous background check and sign a contract, and so the employees that work with her, but, do you think they do the same for the kids' classmates or friends, or the families of their friends? Like, I seriously doubt they have that level of control over the kids' lives and people they spend their time with on their different activities, and I just think it's weird.

I mean, at this point it's pretty obvious the reasons why the cship exists is everything but Britney's well being, but if that's the narrative they're pushing: they don't want her to harm herself, they don't want people to take advantage of her, they don't want her to be in danger, but it's just one more irony in the pile of ironies, that her kids live a relatively more carefree life than she does.

17 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

I hate Kfed but he isnt stealing her money. This is how divorce works and Britney is lucky that she "only" has to pay the "small" amount that she is paying. A lot of celebrities have it a lot worse.

Britney lost custody and some sort of "evidence" was shown in January that made a court decide that her kids shouldnt be staying with her. You dont know what happened or what caused all this. For all we know Britneys meds really could have stopped working and she had some kind of psychotic break and behaved innapropriate towards her kids. (Im not saying thats what happend but WE DONT KNOW) nobody would ahve guessed 2 years ago that Brad Pitt would turn out to be a drunk and that he hit is kid. Tbh something like this would also explain them being so secretive about the whole thing. Its not a good look.

She won’t post on social media everytime she interacts with her kids. 

None of us know the full story with the custody battle but what I will say is that it’s terribly sad to think all she wanted was children and even that she doesn’t have control over. They literally taunt her with her kids and use them against her to manipulate and blackmail her :(

On 7/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, MakeMeFweaky said:

Jamie Lynn posted a story last month of them at Britney’s house last month. So she has at the very least seen them since the whole ordeal 

For some reason I thought this was when she was on that trip with Sam. Like everybody was at Britneys house except for Britney. I was under the impression it was so that the family could see the kids even if Britney couldn't but I could be wrong or thinking a different time. 

5 minutes ago, GemmaTeller said:

For some reason I thought this was when she was on that trip with Sam. Like everybody was at Britneys house except for Britney. I was under the impression it was so that the family could see the kids even if Britney couldn't but I could be wrong or thinking a different time. 

It was a couple of days before she went on a trip with Sam. Britney was also in JL's insta story:
Schermafbeelding-2019-07-10-om-15-24-41.

Archived