Britney’s Mom Addresses Jordan Miller

GirlOnTheMoon

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

I saw he mentioned in the comments that he tried reaching out to me for help but that I didn't respond. I'm not sure where those messages are he's referring to - honestly haven't seen them. The last time he and I communicated was a few weeks ago was when he said he was happy we could let bygones be bygones and I said the same and wished him well. 

To be honest I am not sure what I can do in this situation.

If he wants to go down the legal battle route, he may want to find a lawyer who will represent him pro bono. However, if he wants to work this out outside of court (if possible), perhaps he can reach an agreement with Mr. Spears. That might look like issuing a retraction regarding the statements he made (whether he believes it or not) and an apology. However, it might be too late for that, but I would suggest he work this out as amicably as possible because at the end of the day no one will win here. 

If he wants to help Britney, whatever that means for him, then he might be better off spending his time and energy on those kinds of endeavors (versus a costly, stressful court battle). Just play the game and move forward versus resisting/fighting. 

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

All she’s doing is liking things. Maybe she should also say something.

She is likely under a tight NDA and can’t say much.

Edit: She's obviously talking to her inner circle because her one close friend and coworker said Britney is aware of the movement. She and Jansen were hanging out on Lynne's birthday, and given how much both of them are liking #freebritney posts on social media, I'm willing to bet Lynne is not quiet around the people she knows personally.

1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

I mean, look what happened when she did say something..... :yaknow: 

Yup. And she's obviously talking to her inner circle because her one close friend and coworker said Britney is aware of the movement. She and Jansen were hanging out on Lynne's birthday, and given how much both of them are liking #freebritney posts on social media, I'm willing to bet Lynne is not quiet around the people she knows personally.

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

All she’s doing is liking things. Maybe she should also say something.

Well she is...She is siding with Britney against her husband in terms of the conservatorship.

also, I think it says a lot that even Lynne is siding with a fan instead of her own husband.

Jamie failed as a father and as a husband.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 7/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Nevermind, I just read that Anthony already contacted Jordan, but he hasn't answered back lol 

btw, I was one of those who left back in 2014, but eventually came back once I saw the "pop news" site was still just a Britney forum with pop news on the mainpage, that I rarely visited.

Also because there was some nasty drama precisely with Anthony and whoever owned that forum.

And then the forum died. There were like 2 people online per week or something. 

Yeah I went on it on and it was a dead zone compared to exhale. It was boring, I went back to crazy exhale where it’s like the Wild West. 

I think that's unfair to ask Jordan or even bring him into this. He doesn't even have the connections that Lynne would have. She's Britney's freakin mother! She actually knows her and what's going on. This family...I honestly don't know what to think anymore...On one hand we have the Dad who actually sues the fans that support her and on the other hand we have the mother who asks for fans help? Oh and in the middle we have Britney herself who only seems to acknowledge us to prove us "wrong"? 

Archived