Do you support the inflate / deflate update?

Shadow2003

A poll for the people  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@breatheheavy

The fact that the best comments/posts are at the top is a good thing, this might seem like a strange thing to get used to at the beginning but it will raise the quality of the content delivered at every thread

everything is renamed in an attempt to give this site a sense of individuality is a good attempt but very poorly executed. this is just confusing for all of us.

we need to know who posted the last comment, this is something that existed in forums for ages, it is an indicator for people whether someone added on to their discussions so they would read what they added, I find it very inconvenient for that to be removed.

Thank you for all the hard work :kiss:  I hope you don't take this offensively in anyway and receive this just as innocent feedback.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking all the site, but loooove made him do it.
Shoulda used his head, 'cause exchaaange really blew it.
Loooove made him do it (it wasn't your fault) 
Loooove made him do it (it wasn't my fault)

And now Exhale's
losing all its cool, but looove made him do it
Loooove made him do it, and he'd do it again

:groovin:

Spoiler

someone please take that song off of my head :wontcry: 

Spoiler

And Cheryl's new face too :wontcry:

My main issues are:

• blowed up comments messing the threads and messing that front page where the forums are (the message board should come back instead, sometimes I just wanna share something without making a thread about it) 

• It's so difficult to go back to the Britney forum. The top menu doesn't take you to the Britney Forum anymore, I have to scroll all the way down to that gray option that says GO TO EXHALE LISTING, or keep a tab open with the Britney topics so I don't get lost again. 

Idk what the desktop version is like but lemme tell you mobile is unusable. No more page numbers, no view count on the threads, and leaving "air" to make certain posts appear first completely destroys the continuity and flow of conversations. 

It's awful, annoying and pointless.Why do we need the "top comments" on the first page? :mj:  And I also hate that now the first post appears at the top of all pages. Even if it's a thread with 2 pages... Like, wtf? :orangu:

And what is this new "exchange" thing? Bring back the old "post" and "thread". It's just a pointless and confusing change of terms. "Start a new exchange"? Really Jordan? :weirdmeout:

Look, I don't think we should approve or not the updates because he's the owner afterall but he really should listen to our complains.

Anyway, this new updates are a terrible mess that no one asked for so please, bring back the old version, please!

• Leader
4 hours ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

@breatheheavy

The fact that the best comments/posts are at the top is a good thing, this might seem like a strange thing to get used to at the beginning but it will raise the quality of the content delivered at every thread

everything is renamed in an attempt to give this site a sense of individuality is a good attempt but very poorly executed. this is just confusing for all of us.

we need to know who posted the last comment, this is something that existed in forums for ages, it is an indicator for people whether someone added on to their discussions so they would read what they added, I find it very inconvenient for that to be removed.

Thank you for all the hard work :kiss:  I hope you don't take this offensively in anyway and receive this just as innocent feedback.

Thanks for the constructive criticism - well worded.

I don't think it's been poorly executed, but we should be a lot clearer as to what things mean. However, we're actually still finding our footing with the identity of things so it's a bit of a work in progress. By the end of the summer Exhale is going to be transformed, but it's coming in stages like this. We're working on a guide that will provide answers and lay things out for existing members and new ones.

You can still see who posted the last comment by switching the thread to Sort By Date. Currently, the Forum view doesn't show that when showing Air inflates/deflates. I'll see if that's something we can add so when you're looking at the topics you can also see who last posted.

• Leader
2 hours ago, C0CKy said:

Idk what the desktop version is like but lemme tell you mobile is unusable. No more page numbers, no view count on the threads, and leaving "air" to make certain posts appear first completely destroys the continuity and flow of conversations. 

Yea we need to get page numbers to display again. We're working on that. I'll see if we can add page views as well. 

2 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Yea we need to get page numbers to display again. We're working on that. I'll see if we can add page views as well. 

Okay, sweet!  if you could add a way back to the main Britney forum when you're inside a thread too that would be really cool and faded. 

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Breaking all the site, but loooove made him do it.
Loooove made him do it (it wasn't my fault)

And now Exhale's
losing all its cool, but looove made him do it
Loooove made him do it, and he'd do it again

:groovin:

Hide contents

someone please take that song off of my head :wontcry: 

Hide contents

And Cheryl's new face too :wontcry:

Songwriter Pokemon is back with the slayage, I see. :groovin:

2 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Well, will you be expressing/exhalating/exfoliating yourself anytime soon? :reductive:

EXFOLIATE

[ eks-foh-lee-eyt ]

verb (used with object), ex·fo·li·at·ed, ex·fo·li·at·ing.

1. to throw off in scales, splinters, etc.
  2. to remove the surface of (a bone, the skin, etc.) in scales or laminae.

So, uhh, ChillinWichu... WILL YOU PEEL YOURSELF IN THE NEAR FUTURE? :demi:

13 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Thanks for the constructive criticism - well worded.

I don't think it's been poorly executed, but we should be a lot clearer as to what things mean. However, we're actually still finding our footing with the identity of things so it's a bit of a work in progress. By the end of the summer Exhale is going to be transformed, but it's coming in stages like this. We're working on a guide that will provide answers and lay things out for existing members and new ones.

You can still see who posted the last comment by switching the thread to Sort By Date. Currently, the Forum view doesn't show that when showing Air inflates/deflates. I'll see if that's something we can add so when you're looking at the topics you can also see who last posted.

can you please at least bring back the "go to first unread post" button? I mean what was the point of taking that out? it's pretty much an essential part of any forum

Archived