Do you support the inflate / deflate update?

Shadow2003

A poll for the people  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@breatheheavy Can you explain the purpose of the major changes when most of us are asking to keep things the same? I understand that change is good and I love the idea of experimenting. However, when we're asking to keep things how they are it can be frustrating to come on the forum and have no idea how to navigate the website. I love this site but now I'm just so lost and it's not user-friendly. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think he's attempting to turn this forum into some sort of reddit-like pop culture social media site and hence the rebranding and introduction of the "Share your new Exfoliation!" / "Send a new Exorcist to..." slang. Clearly it isn't working, but it seems like nobody cares. It's all about the coins.

I agree. Seriously tempted to shut down my account, sadly. I really loved it before these changes.

I'm a bit late to this thread but that's partly because I'm having a hard time actually finding new threads on the forum as of late.

I don't think they've really given a clear way of sorting the threads between the most recent ones and the most popular ones.

I agree with most users that these new updates are confusing and pointless. And yes, Jordan/mods should consult with the users first about new changes. It's fine if you want to make a few changes to the forum, but at the end of the day, you risk losing users if the changes are too drastic.

• 2 months later...
On 6/25/2019 at 6:08 PM, breatheheavy said:

Sure. We're limited as to what we can do with the theme but if there's a request that people want we can certainly see. You could Pump this comment so it appears closer to the top ;)

lol this comments.. jordan do not care about opinions, everyone saying they hate this pump thing..

• 4 months later...

Archived