We all forgot this anniversary but hey, better late than never!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t often seek it out to listen, but when it comes on I always bop. I love to vocal manipulation on the chorus, I think Britney’s voice really lent itself to this style of music. Also slay first 3rd single to hit the top 10 :gobaby:

That’s how she rolls :urite:

The music video is great too. Britney def has greater music videos but IWG should still make anyone’s Britney MV essentials. She looks fantastic, mostly great styling and she genuinely appears to be having fun in it (take notes HIAM and TTWE :tiffdrink:)

This era of music in general makes me feel nostalgic, they don’t make bops these days like they did back then (**** dr luke for being a creepy POS). I hope soundcloud rappers and budget alt pop stars go out of fashion soon and real pop makes a come back :yesplease:

I liked the video, but I was never a fan of the song itself lol.  It was probably the most annoying track on the album.

Also, the live performance ruined it even more for me (with the cringey hopping in that tired bikini top and daisy duke jeans with the audience members awkwardly hoping too lol).

:orangu: 

I actually really like the video. It's a fun video, I liked the opening, she looked really good and she didn't look like a zombie here like she did in the other FF videos. I don't hate the song but I don't listen to it other than when I watch the video. I just don't like listening to much of anything from FF. It did not age well at all. 

18 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Besides the FFT she didn't promote both Till The World Ends and I Wanna Go too much yet, they did very well on the charts. Had she put the same energy from her prime era and promote those 2 songs a little bit more around the world as she did with Womanizer they could have been bigger hits than what they were. :yeaok:

I agree! I mean FF did pretty well even though she wasn’t at her best back then, can you imagine 2016ney promoting FF? It would have been huge 

9 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

stop it with the WYN slander, funny how i'm blocking all of a sudden :byebitch:

Reveal hidden contents

I love this I Wanna Go behind the scenes though :puke:

Blocking? you better come alive.mp3, sweetsie

giphy.gif

OT: One of her best MVs

giphy.gif

The seashells are still relevant after all

giphy.gif

Archived