Mainstream Media: 'Her videos are scaring fans'

JustWendy

4 hours ago, generation glory said:

That fits too perfectly with this ET article from last week:

‘Britney Spears Is 'Concerned About What Everyone Thinks at All Times,' Source Says’

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-is-concerned-about-what-everyone-thinks-at-all-times-source-says-126750

ET has also been playing up Sam Asghari who no one should like or trust!! Everything that is happening is not a coincidence, not a mistake, we’re not making a mountain out of a molehill. Media manipulation by Britney’s own team IS happening. She’s paying for this all the while she is clueless to what they’re doing to her and why they’re doing this. Britney really thinks she is clapping back at the haters but the haters is her own damn team!! Look around you, Britney. Fight your dad. Fight Lou and fight Larry. It’s not the paparazzi or the fans that’s the problem.

I've never trusted that f**kboy-nanny. But I fear that she would have a meltdown without him :(

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is, if we had Instagram back in 2003 we'd be getting videos just as silly as the she **** she posts now. The only difference is that she would look better and had more swag back then. Now she's in awkward embarrassing Facebook mum mode and looks like she's been on an all night bender in all her posts. If she at the very least cleaned up her appearance, people wouldn't be saying half of this stuff about her. It's really all about looks. :(

15 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

d1f2f330-8eac-11e9-b9ff-9871a6567ae1

GURLLL :bcutelaugh: You've been a "Brittany" fan for ever huh? Oh yeah I get you, what's your favourite song, Hit Me Baby One More Time? :mcorangu:

As of today I'll stan you because this comment is iconic :airpls:

Archived