Mainstream Media: 'Her videos are scaring fans'

JustWendy

Britney Spears’s social media posts have fans concerned: ‘Her videos are scaring me'

On Thursday, the “Toxic” singer, 37, posted a video tour of her closet, which had been organized by a housekeeper. The star — who was recently in a mental health facility to adjust her medications, which had reportedly lost their efficacy — was talking extremely fast, but sounded odd, which more than one pointed out, as she darted across the room in a crop top and short shorts and panned through the clothes.

(Screenshot: Britney Spears via Instagram)

whole piece: https://www.aol.com/article/entertainment/2019/06/14/britney-spears-social-media-posts-have-fans-concerned-her-videos-are-scaring-me/23749574/?guccounter=1

Welp, the GP is now on to her. Thoughts?:bthink:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job at team britney/team conservatorship tying to spin the narrative like they have been doing this entire time since Arpril... SMH

Have you taken a look at her old insta videos as well... they have all been like this.. they are nothing new or out of the ordinary for her... I hate taking videos, and when i do videos i am stiff and awkward in them and sound rehearsed too.. So what's your point... How are the fans and GP saying she looks "crazy"... Can y'all educate me on your definition of crazy? Cause all I see is a normal mom making a cringey video that most moms do now days on social media... This fanbase is a mess, and I hate y'all.

1 minute ago, snakesayan said:

Good job at team britney/team conservatorship tying to spin the narrative like they have been doing this entire time since Arpril... SMH

Have you taken a look at her old insta videos as well... they have all been like this.. they are nothing new or out of the ordinary for her... I hate taking videos, and when i do videos i am stiff and awkward in them and sound rehearsed too.. So what's your point... How are the fans and GP saying she looks "crazy"... Can y'all educate me on your definition of crazy? Cause all I see is a normal mom making a cringey video that most moms do now days on social media... This fanbase is a mess, and I hate y'all.

I'm merely reposting what news outlets are reporting.

I can't teach you how to read though.:idkney:

She’s been posting more...but her behavior on these instagram videos is nothing new. However, that’s not to say that majority of the people find her behavior in these videos bizarre. I just hope that she is able to get the help that she needs and that she finds happiness. 

1 minute ago, FriedChicken said:

She’s been posting more...but her behavior on these videos is nothing new. However, that’s not to say that majority of the people find her behavior in these videos bizarre. I just hope that she is able to get the help that she needs and that she finds happiness. 

this!!! she should be a free and deserves all the happiness in the world.

hope she gets all the help she needs. :crying2:

There was literally nothing off about the video.... brit’s Been jittery like this forever. It’s nothing new but people are freaking out & unfortunately it looks like the media is noticing & spinning it to make it sound like she’s unstable... nice job y’all ?

If she stops posting I hope to not read stuff like, “why doesn’t she post more?”, “she’s needs to open up.”, “Where is she?”
2 minutes ago, MiracleBrit said:

There was literally nothing off about the video.... brit’s Been jittery like this forever. It’s nothing new but people are freaking out & unfortunately it looks like the media is noticing & spinning it to make it sound like she’s unstable... nice job y’all ?

If she stops posting I hope to not read stuff like, “why doesn’t she post more?”, “she’s needs to open up.”, “Where is she?”

omg you're so right, like, she's always been this jittery and creepy since foreverrrr...

stfu and take a sit, newbie.:joanne:

6 minutes ago, Hestia said:

omg you're so right, like, she's always been this jittery and creepy since foreverrrr...

I’ve been a member for a few years.... My main point was that fans freaking out isn’t doing her any favors in terms of the media’s opinions of her. No need to be so hostile ?

6 minutes ago, MiracleBrit said:

i agree, but guys, don;t you think she's always acting? i know it's her choice if she wants to be real or not, but i always get the feeling that she put on an act when she record those videos, like, she goes in a character, we know it's her playful side we know bc we're old fans but can we think a little bit under it, a little bit deep... she always had to act or be in a certain way her whole career, her whole life, she goes in a character on stage and stuff, so it's really unfair to say she's acting weird, she just trying to be in her britney character/funny for us, she will not be like real real.

36 minutes ago, MiracleBrit said:

This,

32 minutes ago, Hestia said:

This,

24 minutes ago, Dirk said:

i agree, but guys, don;t you think she's always acting? i know it's her choice if she wants to be real or not, but i always get the feeling that she put on an act when she record those videos, like, she goes in a character, we know it's her playful side we know bc we're old fans but can we think a little bit under it, a little bit deep... she always had to act or be in a certain way her whole career, her whole life, she goes in a character on stage and stuff, so it's really unfair to say she's acting weird, she just trying to be in her britney character/funny for us, she will not be like real real.

And THIS!!

My opinion is that she is trying to put on the same persona she used to, but something's lost in translation between the dichotomy of the sweet naivety of yesteryear and the bad ***** boss she's matured into. Due to her situation, I don't think she has had an honest and healthy way to grow and meld those two sides.

Archived