Hats off to Team Britney/Conservatorship!

JustWendy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

If you think this is mentally unstable and that these last insta posts show that she needs to be on a conservatorship half of. Hollywood celebrities would need one too.

- Miley Cyrus un 2013.

- Justin Bieber acting weird and posting random weird thing while looking homeless.

- The Kardashians fighting everyone on Twitter.

- Kanye West being Kanye West.

- Demi Lovato almost dying of a overdose.

And more...

A lot of celebrities are a little weird and kind of “crazy” and that doesn’t mean that they need to be put on a lifetime conservatorship lol. 

She is perfectly fine to me considering who she is, all she went through and that she’s been alienated from the real world since 2008. 

Not even Lindsay Lohan is on a conservatorship and she looks even crazier and way unstable lmao.

don't do mother teresa like that

Britney WAS before social media

britney DEFINES social media. She had her “breakdown” before Facebook, when YouTube began 

Britney IS social media 

Britney DESTROYS social media. Listen to her. That’s what she’s doing. Don’t undermine 

(social media will consume and destroy us if we remain as cosumed with it as we are with the fact about things we dunno. LISTEN)

Just now, MysticWomaney said:

britney DEFINES social media. She had her “breakdown” before Facebook, when YouTube began 

Britney IS social media 

Britney DESTROYS social media. Listen to her. That’s what she’s doing. Don’t undermine 

you are a messenger of truth and light in a dark world. :kiss:

1 hour ago, Novaaa said:

Oh no, she's being cringey! Let's lock her up, medicate her, and take away her fundamental human rights!!! :wow:

Please. She's always been awkward and cringey when not being Britney Spears™.

I cringe when I watch Jlo trying to be up to date with how “cool” people act on instagram. Instead of following trends Britney is being herself. 

Just imagining the judge in her conservative case being like "omg these vids are like SO cringey gurl, you don't deserve human rights." ??? If they have proof that the conservatorship is valid and must continue, her Instagram posts are NOT going to be part of that...

My god. You are such an awful awful person. 

I hope to god you are some young, idiotic, clueless ***** because that can only mean there’s some hope you can become better with time.

here’s a tip you wanker, posting silly/odd things on social media is f**king normal, it’s not a sign of mental instability or that someone should be placed under a conservatorship. 

Why?

because:

A- she literally has never posted any type of content like this before so it could be completely new to her as well and a learning experience 

B- none of us really know who she truly is behind the spotlight and the tight controlled image her team has been shoving down our throats for years; meaning her quirks, her sense of humor, her references, we don’t know anything

C- britney might appear to be dumb at times and saying “odd” things but It’s just because we don’t have the complete story. Like the “go to the light and see Jesus” video which now after 10+ years later we learn it might have had something to do with that other *****.

now log off and don’t come back please.

7 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

Britney IS social media 

(social media will consume and destroy us if we remain as cosumed with it as we are with the fact about things we dunno. LISTEN)

Not quite.

Facebook first launched in 2004, of course it was only for college students at the time.

YouTube launched in 2005.

Archived