[New Candids] Britney driving around in LA 5/20

Niki

More pics in XRAY: https://xray.breatheheavy.com/displayimage.php?pid=581948

normal_13745092-7051971-image-a-1_1558406460525.jpgnormal_13745090-7051971-image-a-2_1558406534083.jpg

Britney Spears was spotted driving in Los Angeles on Monday.

The 37-year-old troubled pop star took the wheel of a white Mercedes Benz coupe with a mystery friend in the passenger seat.

And the outing comes amid reports that the Toxic singer is 'living life as usual' despite her conservatorship battles and fans concerned about her well-being, sparking the 'Free Britney' campaign.

Source: Dailymail

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so over all these candids already, there's way too many.. :icant2: if it's Team B planting the paps everywhere then I gotta say - we were trashed for not respecting her privacy yet this keeps happening, hypocritical as ****.. :gtfo: however if the paps are just naturally interested because of everything that's been going on, then I can't help but feel at least a slight bit of guilt because god knows Britney is probably not too fond of being photographed like this every day on every ******* outing.. :nyheadache: anyway, she's gonna have to Hold on Tite if she wants out, this is just one of the side effects and I'm sure she can deal with it.. she's Miss American Dream after all.. :unbothered:

3 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm so over all these candids already, there's way too many.. :icant2: if it's Team B planting the paps everywhere then I gotta say - we were trashed for not respecting her privacy yet this keeps happening, hypocritical as ****.. :gtfo: however if the paps are just naturally interested because of everything that's been going on, then I can't help but feel at least a slight bit of guilt because god knows Britney is probably not too fond of being photographed like this every day on every ******* outing.. :nyheadache: anyway, she's gonna have to Hold on Tite if she wants out, this is just one of the side effects and I'm sure she can deal with it.. she's Miss American Dream after all.. :unbothered:

It IS definitely Team Cship tipping off the paparazzi to follow Britney so everyone will see that she can drive. Idk why Britney Gram ever said she can’t drive. She can, she has. But she’s never driven alone. As if I’ve said before she drives with or gets driven by a security guard. Even when she’s with Sam there’s a security guard following them. It’s not just that security is there to keep her safe. They’re watching her to make sure Britney doesn’t go anywhere they don’t want her to or visit someone they don’t want her to. Or in worse case scenario (especially the early cship days) it’s to make sure she doesn’t try to escape. 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Her team is calling paparazzis, actually that video of one of them falling was perfect so she could be seen laughing on the pictures to damage control 

also all the driving after the “cant drive under cship” very suspicious

That’s exactly what I thought too!! But I didn’t wanna say it because people would think I’m crazy. It’s bad enough people already think we’re crazy for wanting an independent investigation into the cship and a free Britney. But yeah this is all damage control by team cship. I mean I ask again. How many Britney “candids” did we get from April-May this time last year??? ? See. This is not just “oh the paps have a renewed interest in Britney”. Just as she got around unnoticed this time last year she could do the same now IF her handlers allowed it. This is all for show!?

I know some fans like these pics. But they’re really stupid and a waste of time...can barely even see her. 

If Britney wanted us to see her today she would take a Snapchat selfie and send it to her assistant, who will send it to Lou, who will add a caption promoting Lou as a great business manager and then the assistant will share it on Instagram for us to see. :demi:

Archived