Today's the 19th anniversary of Oops!... I Did It Again, best album ever

PokemonSpears

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly:

Oops! is such a classic, as the choreo. Some of my friends say it's one of the only Britney songs they like. 10/10

Stronger empowers me sooo much, I feel good each time I hear it. It's on my favs. 10/10

DGKOMD is also in my favs list. The perfect break up song. 10/10

Satisfaction is good, but I prefer the live version cause it has the original bit and makes it perfect. 8/10

DLMBTLTK nice ballad. I like the vocals in the SNL perfomance and the low pitched one from the DWAD tour. 9/10

WUS(IWUG) was my fave song when I was a kid. I don't listen to it that much lately, BUT, it's still good. 8/10

Lucky is probable one of Britney's songs that I think must describe something that happens to her sometimes. It's a nice, kinda cheesy song, but a classic and I think anyone that's on Hollywood had to relate to it at some point. 9/10

OKFY is calm and describes how you feel when you are with the person you love. 8/10

WAYN. I don't wanna get into deep, but this song has made me cry after losing my cat, and I couldn't listen to it for a while, but it's nice and sad. 9/10

CMYLM should've been performed at the Oops! Tour and there's no denial. It's such a good song and a choreo would've been so f**king powerful. 10/10

WYESI is calm and nice. 8/10

GITM is kinda chessy, but it's such an early classic Britney song, I can't help but listen to it when it comes up on my iPod. 7/10

YGIA has some cool vocals. Sure, it's long as hell, but it's a cover. I like Brit's covers. 8/10

Heart is that song that one could play perfectly on a piano. 7/10

Dear Diary is reaaaaaly cheesy too, but that's what makes the song such a early Brit song like GITM. 7/10

Favorite songs: Stronger, DGKOMD, Satisfaction, CMYLM, OIDIA, DLMBTLTK and Lucky

Archived